[DE]Danielle

(PS4) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8

5 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

The crit bonuses from true steel and sacrificial steel alone, not to mention the stat bonuses to all melee weapons make up for the dmg bonus x multiplier. If you don't think so... Play the game.

The stat bonus increase on melee weapons, dont even compare to the multiplicative combo crit, status & raw damage increases of melee 1.0

It feels powerful to players that dont go beyond level 150 - 200 enemy faction. It is a huge nerf to vets & players that do as the damage is not multiplicative anymore. Ill give one last example because I just dont think your understanding & its really a waste of my time explaining it to you as you already have your mind set that melee 2.0 is awesome.

Before melee 2.0 my galatine prime if I kept my combo multiplier 3x or 4x could kill level 2000 corrupted enemies on Mot, Void with a viral & slash set-up, no riven needed. With melee 2.0 the galatine prime would not last that long without the multiplicative combo multiplier boost to your current melee stats. Base stat multipliers are garbage in a game that DE designed to be ENDLESS. 

You should already know this!

2 hours ago, (PS4)Wicked_Toker said:

Not high as I refused to play it ZuZu. Once I get wind that an event is exploitable or you can do it solo, pause the game & leave your console on for 5 days straight. I will stop playing the event. It's a waste of a players time to try & beat a player thats exploiting the event to get #1 without doing it legitly. Eyes of Blight was highly exploitable. Anyone will tell you that, that are long time vets in the game. I wont mention any names or the clan that found the exploit as im good friends with the majority of them & will not throw them under the bus. Once players got wind of how to do the glitch to multiply their score tremendously, you could reach scores of over 1 billion. I refuse to exploit an event. It takes the spirit of competition out of the event.

But to answer your question my score was around 75 million, just enough to get the rewards & then I was done with it.

Yeah I figured somebody who cares about leaderboards would (hopefully) not cheat their way, I'm always interested in hearing legit scores for that event in particular.  I managed to crack 128 million back in the day and I seldom see people with higher legit scores.  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

4 hours ago, (PS4)Wicked_Toker said:

The stat bonus increase on melee weapons, dont even compare to the multiplicative combo crit, status & raw damage increases of melee 1.0

It feels powerful to players that dont go beyond level 150 - 200 enemy faction. It is a huge nerf to vets & players that do as the damage is not multiplicative anymore. Ill give one last example because I just dont think your understanding & its really a waste of my time explaining it to you as you already have your mind set that melee 2.0 is awesome.

Before melee 2.0 my galatine prime if I kept my combo multiplier 3x or 4x could kill level 2000 corrupted enemies on Mot, Void with a viral & slash set-up, no riven needed. With melee 2.0 the galatine prime would not last that long without the multiplicative combo multiplier boost to your current melee stats. Base stat multipliers are garbage in a game that DE designed to be ENDLESS. 

You should already know this!

Would not. So... Haven't tested them yet eh.

So... Will we get Rising Tide before the end of the year? It's pretty clear PC is getting Empyrean soon (I'll go ahead and guess Thursday), but is there ANY chance us on console at least get Rising Tide before you leave for the holidays?

It'd be real nice to be able to build and prepare our Railjacks, Usually you say if things are in the works, but after this one there's not really been anything?

For 2020, I'll provide this piece of feedback:

Clarify what you mean by "curated list of TennoGen", as I fully understand not porting everything over, given you've to buy the license and all. But each time you provide any TG update, you keep using this phrase and never tell what said curation is..

I think you'd get a lot less constant questions about TG, if you actually explained what this curation process is. I thought "oh surely, people they've released many items with they'll try to highlight and push to console" - but then I keep waiting for the Aures Operator cosmetics (by lukinu_u, who have a lot of approved content) and realise "oh they aren't curating based on "collections""

Just wish the curation process was communicated in some way. Hell, maybe even say you'll have two TG updates for consoles a year, but you'll try to spread out so it's not Excalibur who gets skins every time.

Maybe put a pause on TG (at least on console side) for frames with LOTS of options...