Sign in to follow this  
(XB1)EpicBunnyRabbit

Garuda Augment (Seeking Talons)

(Seeking Talons Augment) With this Augment, instead of a bleed proc. The enemies are hit with a blood altar upon receiving the proc. The altar will act as normal but with increased damage of 5% the enemies health per second. The proc chance will also be locked at 50% with this Augment.

Wouldn't really work, for a couple of reasons. Firstly, you're limited to 4 Blood Altars at a time, so you would never get good value out of this. Second (and leading off the first), you're trading your 4th ability for another copy of your 2nd, why not just cast 2 on them? Third, you're using a mod slot to remove guaranteed slash procs (which are currently the best proc in the game).

I doubt many people would even try this augment, let alone leave it on any of their builds.

The limit would not be a thing for this Augment. It's whole purpose is to give her a massive area of affect heal and more crowd control. Instead of a tiny bleed affect. Her 4th is pointless in my opinion compared to her other abilities. Plus she only has one Augment anyway.

sounds bad? why would you want 8+ blood altars while losing your ability to deal with armor?

1 hour ago, (XB1)EpicBunnyRabbit said:

The limit would not be a thing for this Augment. It's whole purpose is to give her a massive area of affect heal and more crowd control. Instead of a tiny bleed affect. Her 4th is pointless in my opinion compared to her other abilities. Plus she only has one Augment anyway.

2 stacked Blood Altars is already a massive AoE heal, and the number of enemies you need to CC at a time will rarely exceed 5. Her 4th does more than a tiny bleed, it makes every attack that hits during its duration guarantee a slash proc (with enough power strength, that is). Think how much damage a slash proc with all the power of a Riven'd RubicoP would cause.

I see her next augment being for her 3rd, giving it additional buffs on use or creating a CC pool underneath you.

Idea for her #2 augment

When you "release" a foe from the Blood Altar, it leaves in a blood blast that heals. Like a aoe heal (scale with range and strength)

2 hours ago, (XB1)EpicBunnyRabbit said:

a tiny bleed affect

?????
?????????????????
??
???????

are u playing like at negative STR?

For her 4th augment, I wouldn't mind having her old 4's animation reused for a different game play option.

Garuda can now charge to have a number of talons swirl around her. (max charge on base frame shall consume 100 energy)
Simply put, Instead of launching these talons, she will become a walking meat blender proccing bleed and stagger damage to enemies who come close.
Also a talon will launch itself toward any targets Garuda is hitting and will proc the same effect as above.(bleed dmg based on current weapon dmg, will only fire when she dmgs someone)
Every time an enemy gets affected, a talon will be consumed. 
Unlike the old version, she is free to do other actions while this skills is up.
Pressing her 4 again will replenish the number of talons she'll have.

While this effect is up, Garuda's Talon (The half-ass exhaulted melee) will gain additional 'base' crit chance, but her talons will consume 2 talons for every attack.
(100% power will give 150%  base crit chance bonus, blood rush will multiply this)
Ability strength affects proc chance, number of maximum talons she can have and Garuda's Talon's crit bonus
Ability Range affects range of talons that swirls around Garuda
Ability Duration affects the length of bleed procs

I always think augments shouldn't fix a skill, but either be something that changes ones playstyle.
+ This actually gives some better viability to those who wants to push her Talons' to be stronger as well. Giving it a true 'exhaulted weapon' feel.

Edited by Shaburanigud

15 hours ago, (XB1)EpicBunnyRabbit said:

Instead of a tiny bleed affect. Her 4th is pointless in my opinion

you don't really know how to play garuda, do you?