Scar.brother.help.me

Nekros, Soul Punch to Dismember.

Does anyone ever use it? Try to defend it for me, aside from augmentation, the original Soul Punch only.

I see it as a useless counter productive skill. My proposal is to change it to a more synergy skill for Nekros: 

Dismember - AOE radial skill that lifts enemies (more like Baruuk, no ragdolling bodies away, it is annoying and slows down the killing) and makes them susceptible to be cut into many pieces on death (more than 2) even from non-slash damage (but even more chance with slash).

Lifted state - 2-5s, visible bloody dismember debuff 15-20s.

Visual effect - energy cracks on enemy bodies.

Synergy with dessecrate of course, I think there is no need for explanation here.

P.S.: "there are some gore restrictions in some regions, well.. who cares for those carebears 😛.. but there some orbs could be spawned on death next to the corpse instead of body parts".

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
Lifted state adjusted based on replies.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I actually really like this. 

It fits his theme, it fits his kit. Natural synergy. It's a huge improvement over Soul Punch. 

And, the augment doesn't even have to change. 

• Like 1

I am all on board with this. Add Dot and we are good.  

Plus the only one who should be punching souls from people is Titania. Which she does now for buffs.  Because it makes sense. 😛

But I like this idea.

• Like 1

I don't like the lifting part of it, I think it could be replaced with some kind of curse that slows enemies down. It can break enemy bones/joints on occasion when they enter the radius as an description of how it happens.

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1

No lift (ESPECIALLY NOT THE MELEE LIFT thats as bad as titania lantern), keep curent on demand knockdown or yeet (just add to tips the proper explanation that if a enemy is infront of a wall or you angle it from above into the ground, its a strong ragdoll while a running-towards-enemy from below or same height is a knockdown), tho soul punched enemies being guaranteed a proper (not the weak 1 limb/head but the full cut apart body) dismember would be dope.

Remember, weak dismembers dont contribute to nekros desecrate, only the full body cuts do.

• Satisfied 1

I like the idea of a slight raise off the ground with some Darth Vadoresque flair.  Which then allows me to cut off limbs.  Its very Nekrosy

• Applause 1

On 2019-12-06 at 3:06 AM, (XB1)LordZonut said:

I don't like the lifting part of it, I think it could be replaced with some kind of curse that slows enemies down. It can break enemy bones/joints on occasion when they enter the radius as an description of how it happens.

21 hours ago, Andele3025 said:

No lift (ESPECIALLY NOT THE MELEE LIFT thats as bad as titania lantern), keep curent on demand knockdown or yeet (just add to tips the proper explanation that if a enemy is infront of a wall or you angle it from above into the ground, its a strong ragdoll while a running-towards-enemy from below or same height is a knockdown), tho soul punched enemies being guaranteed a proper (not the weak 1 limb/head but the full cut apart body) dismember would be dope.

Remember, weak dismembers dont contribute to nekros desecrate, only the full body cuts do.

13 hours ago, Hexsing said:

I like the idea of a slight raise off the ground with some Darth Vadoresque flair.  Which then allows me to cut off limbs.  Its very Nekrosy

updated the 1st post about lifted state, hope we can agree upon this option (no ragdolling away)

• Like 1