Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prowl energy drain not affected by mods

Pfysicyst

I've been trying new Ivara builds and noticed that both the "100 Efficiency 282 Duration" and "160 Efficiency 194 Duration" builds of mine cost the same energy per second as default (no mods) at 1 energy per second. I'm hoping this gets addressed before her Prime ships, it's making it difficult to enjoy stealth with her, and if it stays like this a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they try real stealth. I'm recently using builds to try and maximize Prowl's pickpocketing (a very stingy power when it comes to modding potential) and even when I grab all those extra orbs, I still can't keep it going the whole mission with this bugged drain, and then Ivara dies quickly because invisibility or sleep arrow spam is her only viable way to live.

16 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Hm, I can't reproduce this, my 0.26 drain build seems to use up exactly that (when standing still).

I didn't know there were so many arbitrary energy costs while Prowling. That's bizarre that it costs more while moving, rolling, and melee attacking. I'd been using a Twin Basolk, Heavy Attack, Rift Strike build as a tool for Ivara to move around quickly, but it looks like even THAT exotic method gets taxed. I guess I could use Sharpshooter on a sniper rifle for her to keep up energy reserves, but man this is getting tedious just to enjoy her stealth. I'm using extreme stat mods and strict builds to make it more livable and I still need to bend over backwards to make it reliable?

I cannot reproduce this either. My energy drain is as advertised regardless of my specific eff/dur setup.

Using melee on a prowl Ivara (except for stealth takedowns) is an extremely bad idea as every hit will drain energy. If your stationary drain is 1 energy/s, every single melee attack will consume 2 energy. In addition, being hit yourself will consume 10 energy. Aside from that it is just terribly inefficient for your dps too, compared to popping heads with a sniper or bow.

Without melee, using a maxed flow, you can get around 10 minutes of invisibility while moving. I actually run her with only 130% eff and 214% dur so that I can get her strength to 190% for extra speed bonus from the Infiltrate augment and have no problem keeping my energy maxed provided I prioritize taking out any energy leeches.