The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add Tellurium to rare extractor drop

(NSW)Motoko76

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Motoko76 said:

Tellurium

Isn't that one the archwing mission exclusive resource? Just like argon is exclusive to the void. Farm Uranus, all those ground missions are tagged for archwing and drop it. Extractors are on all planets and seems over kill of a buff. If anything the drop rare just needs to be increased a little.

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

mutagene mass

That is either crafted or rewarded from invasions. There is no drop rate. I think you meant the sample version. Which other than hema research isn't all that useful to farm. The crafting recipe is expensive if you want mass. Invasions are a better at getting the mass version.

2 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Isn't that one the archwing mission exclusive resource? Just like argon is exclusive to the void. Farm Uranus, all those ground missions are tagged for archwing and drop it. Extractors are on all planets and seems over kill of a buff. If anything the drop rare just needs to be increased a little.

That is either crafted or rewarded from invasions. There is no drop rate. I think you meant the sample version. Which other than hema research isn't all that useful to farm. The crafting recipe is expensive if you want mass. Invasions are a better at getting the mass version.

Right! Where was my mind i mean samples . Mass are worthless for hema reasearch!

Edited by trunks013