Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime Access Ends December 17

[DE]Helen

WF_AtlasPrimeAccessEnding_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

Every rock’s gotta roll on. Atlas Prime Access ends on December 17!

This is your last chance to get instant access to Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime, Dethcube Prime and exclusive Prime Accessories.

Atlas Prime Access Includes:

• Atlas Prime: In bygone ages, mountains were said to house warriors. In this age, the mountain has become the warrior. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
  • Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crushes and splits with tectonic force.
  • Dethcube Prime: With 'Assault Mode' and 'Vaporize' as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support.
  • Atlas Prime Glyphs: Display your Atlas Prime loyalty.

Atlas Prime Accessories Includes:

• Massif Prime Syandana
  • Orcus Prime Sentinel Accessories

While Atlas Prime Access is ending, blueprints for Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime and Dethcube Prime can still be earned in-game through Relics!

Prime Items Entering the Vault

When Atlas Prime Access ends, the following items and Relics will be entering the Prime Vault and won’t be available to earn in-game.

• Zephyr Prime
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime

If these items (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Get these formidable items before they disappear!

This feels like the shortest Prime Access, but it couldn't be said that we didn't call it. It could just be me though, considering he is one of my mains and I was determined to buy his access like I did with my other mains...if his 2 and 4 had work done to them. 

I'm disappointed, but at least I have a beautiful deluxe skin to tide me over until he gets a rework.

7 minutes ago, Saber-142 said:

So, does Ivara's prime access begin immediately after?

I'd be surpriced if it didn't with Christmas just around the corner. I already know what I'm going to spend my Christmas money on; Tennobaum and Ivara Prime Access 😄

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

WF_AtlasPrimeAccessEnding_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

Every rock’s gotta roll on. Atlas Prime Access ends on December 17!

This is your last chance to get instant access to Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime, Dethcube Prime and exclusive Prime Accessories.

Atlas Prime Access Includes:

• Atlas Prime: In bygone ages, mountains were said to house warriors. In this age, the mountain has become the warrior. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
  • Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crushes and splits with tectonic force.
  • Dethcube Prime: With 'Assault Mode' and 'Vaporize' as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support.
  • Atlas Prime Glyphs: Display your Atlas Prime loyalty.

Atlas Prime Accessories Includes:

• Massif Prime Syandana
  • Orcus Prime Sentinel Accessories

While Atlas Prime Access is ending, blueprints for Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime and Dethcube Prime can still be earned in-game through Relics!

Prime Items Entering the Vault

When Atlas Prime Access ends, the following items and Relics will be entering the Prime Vault and won’t be available to earn in-game.

• Zephyr Prime
  • Tiberon Prime
  • Kronen Prime

If these items (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Get these formidable items before they disappear!

Nice. Excited for the next prime. 

Love supporting you guys. Keep up the awesome content 🙂

2 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I need a Kronen Prime blade for ranking up with the Arbiters of Hexis and I don't have any luck in trying to get it's drop from specific relics it's in (it's gold/rare tier).
And, no one I know has one to trade me either. Rip me wanting to rank up with the Arbiters.

When they vault the relic, a different part will take its place.  It happens every time a part for ranking up syndicates is vaulted.

Nice of you guys at DE to just dump Atlas and instead "fix" over 4 different other frames, you gave them an almost complete overhaul, then when you finally get to Atlas Prime you just give him over inflated base stats and call it a day, pathetic.  There are so many free ideas on you own forms that you could have gone off of but no you just left him in his mediocre form without even blinking at him.  You fixed Gauss, a brand new frame, over Atlas and his prime release.

Archived