Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Ember with Twitch Prime!

[DE]Helen

16 minutes ago, CapAllan said:

Wait, how?

Amazon Prime Video counts as Twitch Prime for countries that don't have Twitch Prime available. I signed up for a 7 day free trial about a year ago so my husband could watch Gran Tour and I could get the Twitch stuff.. ended up paying the sub because the content on Prime Video is quite nice for the price (was 2,99€ for the first 6 months and now 5,99€).

16 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Yay! A free slot.

Also, I was not expecting the Orbiter Prime decorations to be tied to Twich.

Thanks though.

I agree with the new slot.  

Didn't they also say they weren't going to do the twitch prime stuff anymore? I thought they ended it with the Trinity Prime/Fang Prime/Vectis prime pack.

Its "free" because you're paying for.... what???? And getting extra gifts free? I'm looking at twitch Prime not Amazon.

I would like this with my regular bread purchase that I get regardless please.

Also you gave out Frost P & Trinity P through this method.. why normal Ember? Shes been unvaulted almost as much as Frost. I get she got a wee rework and want players to give her a chance, but damn. Trinity P hasn't even been unvaulted yet... I managed to redeem her on my Switch. The most nerfed Warframe...

But to everyone else, its 100% free, if you already set up your 1month free make a new account redeem & cancel. Its not that hard.

7 hours ago, Kouden said:

the worst problem is that many players wont be able to get the pwime loot bcs the country they live in doesnt even have Amazon Prime. Instead they only have Prime Video, wich causes them to miss out on the goods completely no matter what they try. Even VPN cant be used as a work around in this matter. So... DE should just get rid of the whole Twitch / Amazon Prime loot stuff for good and instead make it able for purchase directly. This would solve all issues regarding this matter once and for all and everybody would be happy with that

Yeah I try to agree with this, but this is just a co op advertisement, Twitch Prime members who are unaware of Warframe, will give Warframe a try with this goody bag, and Warframe players can stop playing Warframe, and just watch a wealthy streamer have all the fashion they wanted.

Really miss the 'Prime with Prime' deal. As rarely as it happens - and as many Warframes as there are - I don't think DE is going to miss out on anything, especially when the primes are vaulted most of the time. But a Warframe I could get on a whim just by killing a boss a few times is not much of an incentive, nor is decor when it only covers one room of the orbiter. I don't mean to complain about gifts, but I was actually hoping for Ember Prime since I've been hunting for neuroptics for months. I got the base frame inside a day.

22 hours ago, (XB1)S2 Marcus374 said:

I’ve redeemed my gift of this pack and twitch prime says I have it claimed, but it hasn’t showed up yet in my game. I’ve already reloaded my game 4 times.

Same for me, to be honest, I haven't gotten any twitch drops in months. And yes, I've checked that my accounts were linked about a dozen times.

We noticed that the redeemable Ember's Helmet (item) is not being delivered to accounts when claimed. While her default helmet is visible on her regardless, we want those who don't already have the default Ember Helmet in their inventories to be able to equip it when swapping between skins. So we will be running a script on all platforms to deliver it to the accounts of those who have claimed it since we launched the promo. 

We will update you when we have started the script! Thank you.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We noticed that the redeemable Ember's Helmet (item) is not being delivered to accounts when claimed. While her default helmet is visible on her regardless, we want those who don't already have the default Ember Helmet in their inventories to be able to equip it when swapping between skins. So we will be running a script on all platforms to deliver it to the accounts of those who have claimed it since we launched the promo. 

We will update you when we have completed the script! Thank you.

Is this going to result in more duplicate helmets in my inventory that I can't get rid of?

ive had my accounts linked for some time and went to accept the ember , slot and filigree but have not gotten them. however it still says i have received them

*edit* it seems unlinking and relinking your accounts fixes the issue.  can you please put that into the OP

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Script has been run and completed on all platforms! If you already had the Ember Helmet in your account you would have not received another copy. Only accounts that did not receive the Helmet were delivered the missing item.

I didn't have the helmet ever....but that wasn't the offer as read, it was for Ember and the extras, all of which still aren't showing up.

twitch says i claimed it but i haven't received anything. not ember or the decoration. twitch was really a pain in the ass about the process for some reason this time, it made me sign in like 3 times and link my account another 3 times even though my twitch account has ALWAYS been linked since i started warframe.

edit: forgot to say, this is on PC, and also it's been a couple hours and still nothing :/

Archived