Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Ember with Twitch Prime!

[DE]Helen

On 2019-12-05 at 4:27 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Script has been run and completed on all platforms! If you already had the Ember Helmet in your account you would have not received another copy. Only accounts that did not receive the Helmet were delivered the missing item.

my prime decoration is not appearing after claimed and logging in

I went through the whole process just for it to say it's been claimed, and yet I don't have it in game? I've tried repeatedly to make it appear. I linked everything correctly and I double checked to make sure it's right. And yet every time I log in to the game there's nothing. No Ember, no Filigree Prime... NOTHING. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Hi!
I made a Twitch Prime account, then I claimed the loot. It said it was claimed, but happened nothing. My profile says "Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info." I click to refresh then I see "ERROR REFRESHING TWITCH, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER" soo... I'm not sure what should I do now.

On 2019-12-05 at 5:00 PM, Leyvonne said:

Amazon Prime Video counts as Twitch Prime for countries that don't have Twitch Prime available. I signed up for a 7 day free trial about a year ago so my husband could watch Gran Tour and I could get the Twitch stuff.. ended up paying the sub because the content on Prime Video is quite nice for the price (was 2,99€ for the first 6 months and now 5,99€).

Where is Twitch Prime available?
Twitch Prime is now available globally, with the exception of India, China and embargoed territories.

I happen to be from one of those countries. So its just not possible either way. I tried your method, but it'll just show the same screen over and over again. 

Spoiler

It looks like you're in an unsupported country.

Twitch Prime is not available
Sorry, we do not currently offer Twitch Prime in your country/region. Click here for more information.

Sorry for the poor formatting. 

On the negative, in order to get this I had to unlink my accounts, log out of warframe and twitch, log back into twitch, claim the prize, log into warframe, relink the accounts, and then close and restart the client.

On a positive note....it's a standard Ember.  Not primed, no special anything.  If you don't have Twitch Prime this is absolutely not a reason to spend the money on it.  The orbiter decorations are interesting, if entirely superfluous. 

I'm more interested in the monthly drops supposedly coming.  This year was supposed to be the year of drops, but it seems like after the first from Twitch the program was dropped in favor of Mixer...  I'm hoping that this isn't complete garbage.  If the descriptions are accurate it looks like we'll be getting a 3 day or 7 day booster and cosmetics...that might be recycled old content.  Fingers crossed that the descriptions are just the themes, and we aren't looking at a single booster and string of sugatras or emblems.  That'd be pretty disappointing.

I have linked my Twitch Prime Account With my Warframe Account 2 Days Ago, And I still didn't received my Loot which I should get in my "Next Logging". 

I have unlinked my Twitch Prime Account and Linked it again to my Warframe Account, but still didn't received my loot.. 

day 5 after having claimed it, still got nothing :/ re-linking my accounts doesn't work because once i log in the claim button disappears because, duh, i already claimed it 5 days ago.

EDIT: i took another shot at unlinking/relinking everything and noticed on my warframe account under "account management," it said "twitch was unable to find my account, click here to refresh or try again later" (or something to that effect).

i honestly don't know if this message was there each time i re-linked my account, since i was going by warframe's notifications at the top of their page that'd either say "account already linked" or "account linked successfully." but i clicked the refresh option, relinked everything starting on warframe's page instead of twitch's page, logged back in and got the notification i received my twitch prime stuff.

really wish DE wasn't ghosting everyone about this issue, though :/

To everyone still waiting for their items after multiple days and un-linking their account to re-link it. DE is not going to do anything about it. I submitted a ticket a few days ago and received this response this morning.

"Hello PaleDream,

Many thanks for your inquiry.

We are sorry to hear that there were problems receiving the Twitch items. We are aware that several players have experienced difficulties linking their Warframe and Twitch accounts, which could result in temporary promotions being missed. Unfortunately, in these cases it is not possible to deliver missed twitch rewards to accounts, we ask for your understanding.

To avoid difficulties of this kind in the future, we recommend that you follow the steps below to renew the link between your two accounts. It is important that the link from both accounts is resolved, not just from an account."

Very disappointing and I have been a loyal customer for years and spent thousands of my hard earned dollars on this. If this had been a Warframe Partner, they would have jumped at getting fixed, just so they can keep their 100 twitch viewers... whole other problem but very true. I will continue to play just not pay, but doubt they will have a player base if they continue this way. Also, I do hope they don't do this to people during the awards with the glaxion vandal.... 

4 hours ago, PaleDream said:

"Hello PaleDream,

Many thanks for your inquiry.

We are sorry to hear that there were problems receiving the Twitch items. We are aware that several players have experienced difficulties linking their Warframe and Twitch accounts, which could result in temporary promotions being missed. Unfortunately, in these cases it is not possible to deliver missed twitch rewards to accounts, we ask for your understanding.

To avoid difficulties of this kind in the future, we recommend that you follow the steps below to renew the link between your two accounts. It is important that the link from both accounts is resolved, not just from an account."

Very disappointing 👎

Also claimed it to get nothing... I really wanted that Filigree Decor, and the Warframe slot woulda been nice too..... Adding my voice to the unquenched masses....

I saw some people say it worked after unlinking and relinking, but I don't know where to go to do that and even then I may still not get the Filigree

On 2019-12-11 at 11:11 AM, Bane_Kaikyo said:

I saw some people say it worked after unlinking and relinking, but I don't know where to go to do that

https://www.warframe.com/user

Next to 'Twitch Sync' is a link/unlink button, depending on your current status.

11 hours ago, Myscho said:

Little side question - if i try free trial once, i cant try it anymore, right ??

Check the Prime page to see if they are offering one. They used to give a free month every year to people who hadn't subscribed in over a year.

Archived