Get Ember with Twitch Prime!

[DE]Helen

well looks like i am going to miss out on interior decoration prime. but you know what. i don't care anymore!  if i am going to be forced into having a paid subscription after the buggy as heck railjack gave me so much grief having to deal with that dam shedu i feel absolutely livid. because of that 2 hour and 30 minute time window between times where you can farm it my gaming experience has been absolutely ruined with constant people aborting the dam mission because that dam weapon part wasn't there.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I claimed both this and the new prime armor set at the same time, yesterday afternoon around 4pm my time. The Prime armor came in instantly, but the ember stuff has not. I've tried re-linking my account, relogging ect this morning but no dice. I would really appreciate more help then "Have you relinked/relogged" cause it's clear that isn't fixing it. My brother and I have a family prime we use, but have separate twitch/warframe accounts, so that probably shouldn't have affected it? I would appreciate if something could be done about this issue, cause twitch says it's claimed, but evidently, it is not in my inventory.

49 minutes ago, Ephox_Veilios said:

I claimed both this and the new prime armor set at the same time, yesterday afternoon around 4pm my time. The Prime armor came in instantly, but the ember stuff has not. I've tried re-linking my account, relogging ect this morning but no dice. I would really appreciate more help then "Have you relinked/relogged" cause it's clear that isn't fixing it. My brother and I have a family prime we use, but have separate twitch/warframe accounts, so that probably shouldn't have affected it? I would appreciate if something could be done about this issue, cause twitch says it's claimed, but evidently, it is not in my inventory.

You dont get message about Ember/Decor prime same as with Avia Prime armor, just check you invetory 

• 1 month later...

I have the exact same problem as everyone here, I claimed the loot on twitch prime, it says "reedemed" but in game I have nothing from the loot.
I saw some people suggested Unlinking and then re-linking the warframe account to twitch, but it hasn't worked for me 😕

Any advice besides restarting the game?

On 2020-07-02 at 9:43 AM, (PS4)kchij said:

Does anyone knows when we are getting next twitch prime loot??

Check the page on Twitch.

I say this because the initial offer was stuff monthly, like a few years back.  After the initial few the offer changed, and it's over varying times listed on the page.

• 1 month later...

hello, greetings to all the reason for my message is the problem that I present when claiming the warframe ember synchronizing twitch accounts. the process is performed appears as obtained entered the game but does not appear. can someone help me or what process should be done thank you very much greetings to all.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just noticed a terrible mistake I've been making now that there are only two months left and the previous month boxes are starting to push in from the right side on the page.

My previous months have both "No longer available" and "Claimed" rewards in the mix. Oh no.

I've gone onto the Twitch/Warframe rewards page every month, signed in my Amazon, signed in my Warframe and then three out of seven times (almost four out of seven times lol) I thought I was done at that point and left the page without clicking the boxes to actually stake the claim 😭

Hi! I have 3 drops of a while back that i have not recieved ingame. I claimed these drops when they got released but i still dont have it ingame. 

1st one is the Ember Warframe with Slot & Filigree Prime Decoration ,

2nd one is the Static Reactor Prime Sigil and

the 3rd one is the Avia Prime Armor Set.

Please help me. I unlinked and link twitch and warframe again but still nothing.

Edit: Received my loot 2 days ago.....No idea how it got fixed.

• 3 months later...

Archived