Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Plat Discount ?

NokiaPrime

Question

7 answers to this question

*Cause/because
*Coupon
*Sorry

AND NO FRICKIN' SPACES BEFORE COMMAS OR QUESTION MARKS! You can't say, that that's because of bad english. AFAIK, you can't use spaces in such places even in other languages...

But do not worry, Grammar Nazis are here to teach you how to type properly.

And Pt discounts are purely RNG, you can't guess when you'll get it.

Edited by Angius

*Cause/because

*Coupon

*Sorry

AND NO FRICKIN' SPACES BEFORE COMMAS OR QUESTION MARKS! You can't say, that that's because of bad english. AFAIK, you can't use spaces in such places even in other languages...

But do not worry, Grammar Nazis are here to teach you how to type properly.

And Pt discounts are purely RNG, you can't guess when you'll get it.

So how good do you figure you are at writing in his language? You realize english isn't the only language out there right? Cut people slack on international games.

So how good do you figure you are at writing in his language? You realize english isn't the only language out there right? Cut people slack on international games.

Yes, I realize that. But there is no justificationfor for using spaces before punctuation marks.

People report that it's more likely to pop up on one or two star rewards (ie 1-6 days) instead of 3 star ones (7+ days) though. But I don't know whether that's true or not.

seems to work that way honestly.

been logging in for the longest time at 3 star and only getting crap.

from time to time when i cant get on, and it resets, i always seem to get a coupon.

really does seem like a ploy to get newbies to take the plunge and buy plat... not the most savory of business tactics, but it works.

Yes, I realize that. But there is no justificationfor for using spaces before punctuation marks.

Very few people can even write two lines without making some type of grammatical error in their writing. It comes down to the whole "don't throw stones when you live in a glass house"

90% of the people who post here don't know how to spell the opposite of win. :)

Oh look, it's Chinese and Japanese.

Hey, they don't write in nearly the same format as any Latin-based language, including a lack of spacing in any similar style, and only recent adaption of certain European writing styles and characters. Whoa.

No justification? Try to remember "I can't think of anything" != "There is no"