[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

So,you ''The New War'' planned for around xmas and it's close.That means ''Empyrean'' comes with ''The New War'' or ''The New War'' delayed?

Beam range mods seem equivalent to accuracy and projectile speed mods for the utility of increasing the effective range of weapons. Please update them as weapon exilus mods! If they are too long range and effective, please add an exilus appropriate version to the game!

Edited by (NSW)WesFX
Clarifying my suggestion
  • Like 1

I would like to hear your plans for AW controls on console - especially with Blink being moved to the dodge on AW

When you initially announced heard you were changing Itzal, I genuinely had to ask myself "where the hell is the dodge button?" and as it wasn't listed in the game, I had to look online for someone else asking.

Edited by (PS4)DeZaruu

Theres a small problem with the venka prime when using blood rush, weeping wounds or the gladiator set. Once you reach 13x combo multiplier it still only gives 11 stacks of WW or BR when it should be giving 12. Its a small thing but I really would appreciate it getting fixed.

• Like 1

This may or may not be related to Empyrean but...

What is up with that mysterious syandana that Excalibur is wearing in the Warframe launcher webm/gif thingy? It looks as if it is some kind of umbral syandana. Is it an unreleased syandana or am I going nuts? I MUST KNOW.

• My first question is ,on devstream 132 Steve said because of the immortal mods(requiem mods) we will get more clarity about the man in the wall , but still we don't get any clear relation between them. I mean kuva lich system has HUGE potetion for adding more lore about origin of the kuva, how orokin empire discovered and started using it , creation of the liches , connection between beast of bones (spoilers : ordis) and lich creation (basicly orokin try to do same to him too) but we don't have any decent lore about any of these, can we get more lore about the lich creation and kuva ?
  • Second question: Lich system is not rewarding enough cause killing or converting a lich nearly takes 2 hours and it crates burnout on players, my question will you gonna lower the grinding amount of this system and add more unique characters to thralls like body guards in shadow of mordor series ? (cause killing tons of thralls and waiting to lich spawn and crate more thralls to kill is not fun .

other than these lich system is ok hope we will get more action  , more dialogues and more fun with liches like we saw in the tennocon 2019

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S I will also bring up The Old Blood and Liches.

Will that be real proper feed back from the month or more feed back we have given you DE, regarding the Lich system, or will it just be lip service? If Lip service, I would suggest not wasting your breath until such time that DE is willing to give us some real meat.

The Old Blood has great potential, and yet it seems like it is being held back. Address that and maybe we will listen. It has been over a month, and given how the Lich system has been handled, you want us to be distracted and excited for Empyrean. How can you expect that when you are showing us you do not show any regard for a recently released update. Track records DO matter.

Edited by CuChulainnWD

3 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Will we have a release next week as well like in the previous Devstream, or just show off?

They just announced that Atlas Prime Access is ending on the 17th.  I think they often roll Prime Access into major updates so it seems possible that that's the target date for the next major patch.  It's not impossible that they could patch Ivara Prime in on Friday and then only flip the switch eleven days later.  But it doesn't seem likely.

will Lich hunting change with Empyrean?

and once again above Riven cap.. why can't we still play Sortie and get 10 Riven Silver instead of a Riven?

2 request please: 1st request can you change it to 4:00pm , because I have a work till 3pm. 2nd request, or like want: can Taylor king also be there <3 . Ps I love warframe, and I love you DE so love , can you make my wish come TRUE 💋

why isnt their a captains quarters?

Why is steves beard always so sexy?

also No cupholder!! to hold my beer!

Will we have a Keven/steven from final space in future content?

are megan and rebecca single?

will we be able to change cy's voice to a sexy female who replies *Yes sugar daddy*?

So when are we actually getting the liches we were shown?  The weapons suck and you need to fix the stupid rng about getting duplicates. After all of them are gotten THEN YOU DO RNG. Also if you are keeping liches this way then how bad is next update since it was promoted for so long and with the latest update you really are making some people annoyed by your "best rng we have did".

1. Will there be future expansions of the Lich system to make it more like what was shown before - as in, Liches that live for a long time, are killed multiple times, and repeatedly grow stronger until the Tenno finds a way to kill them permanently? For example, when trying to vanquish/convert a fully grown Lich, a % chance for the Lich to be killed but not defeated - its territory collapses, the Tenno gains its weapon/ephermera and it goes into hiding, and will shortly return as a Stage 2 Lich (stronger powers, stronger/different Kuva weapon, etc)? Essentially rather than running quickly through several smaller Liches, you have a chance to encounter the same Lich repeatedly with greater difficulty/rewards each time.

2. In terms of art, players have pointed out that the Railjack's interior doesn't line up with the exterior. Part of this comes from confusion about scale - Railjacks use Archwing 1/4 scale, and the exterior model is several times larger than the interior model. But more importantly, the windows on the interior suggest a completely different shape for the Railjack incompatible with what we see in the Drydock (the gunnery stations appearing to be inside the Void Engine, for example). I've attached some screenshots below. When can we expect an art pass to fix these discrepancies?

Front of Void Engine (Exterior)

Spoiler

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Front of Void Engine (Interior)

Spoiler

Midship (Exterior)

Spoiler

Midship (Interior)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by FrackingBiscuit

1 hour ago, Orakan said:

Nyx and revenant are fine where they , I can help you with builds cause appreantly you need to find the optimize use for them . They are pretty strong. Only need of the nyx way more agresive ai for first skill, and that is it

I mean. You’re wrong. They’re both terrible frames and they need reworks. Settling for subpar performance from Warframes is a terrible mentality.

Nyx isn’t very exceptional at anything. People keep saying she’s the CC queen but there are other frames that have better CC and it’s not even their focus. Her 2 is technically her best ability now but even the newly reworked Vauban and Ember put that ability’s armor strip to shame. And her 4 is just terrible. It doesn’t work as a Damage ability and it’s movement restriction makes in a terrible tank ability.

Revenant is a joke. Literally the worst designed frame in the entire game, and that fact actively prevents him from being even remotely useful. The best option is to completely redesign his abilities (and make them Eidolon themed. Seriously that vampire crap should never have been implemented) to make them abilities that are actually designed to synergize along with performing on their own. Instead of all of the abilities relying on 1 single ability that actively gets killed by you and your team mates before it even gets used.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

Are there any plans for flight stick support? Hoping for at least being able to control the turning with a stick.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream134_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch, and 2 more Devs from their work PCs!

What:  This Devstream is dedicated to all things Empyrean – from the Dry Dock to Earth, learn about the core Empyrean Systems and Regions you’ll be venturing off to. Sit down and tune into the Devstream with your Crew – you won’t want to miss this!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, December 6th, at 2 p.m.   

Ask your Empyrean questions here – this stream is dedicated to giving you information about Warframe’s next major update!  

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

OoooOoo damn am I bloody excited. 

Questions

- I know this is very early to ask, but roughly what date is tennocon? I'm planning to come for the first time from NZ and need to book tickets. 

In terms of Empyrean:

- how are you releasing the content? One planet at a time? One region/race at a time? Or something else? 

- will Empyrean open up the expansion of other solar systems?

- is Empyrean a shift in core gameplay? By that, I mean, is normal missions going to be slowly replaced by Empyrean and a more "open universe" style game (which I, and I think many many others would love) or is Empyrean more of another ingame system and connects/expands into the many systems we already have? 

- will the first version for release contain the cross mission objective thing? And will the cross mission object be available in any mission? Say you're doing a spy in Mars and someone needs your help, can you do so? 

- will the railjack ships be 100% usable? By that I mean, does every space and room inside the rail jack have a use? Storage room, weapons, ammo, cockpit, engine room and that creepy thing..... At the back? Will all of the rooms have a use? Whether it be maintenence or something else. 

That's all for now. Please please read my questions. They've been burning in my mind for ages. 

Are we being forced to wait for rising tide cuz of nitendo and we i mean PS4 and Xbox that is the only reason why I can think of it has not been mentioned barely at all since last dev when it was realeased for PC

Some time ago we heard that Operator Melee was in the works but we haven't heard anything in a while, Is it still a plan or has it been scrapped?

Can there everyone bring their own railjack ship into the mission in the future? Like a 4 ship squad.

1) From Whom/Where and how will we be getting our railjack crews?  Is it just syndicates, and are they basically straight up hires, or are they unlocked through missions and/or rankings?

2) Is there a means of decorating the interior of the railjack / Is there a way for me to make my railjack just be a squishy infested derelict from go?

3) Space-tastic missions: What level ranges will be involved, both in the "away team" style and the "stay on the ship and fight other spacejerks in space" style