Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

ive posted this everywhere i could but my lich is bugged. Everytime im about to kill or convert my lich i get logged out the game. I tried everything from using different warframes and weapons to uninstalling the game but nothing works. On to of that my lich has control over key resource spots that stops me from getting anything. I cant farm or even enjoy play right now. Im made a ticket to no avail. Made postes etc. This never happened before the lich update yesterday. Plz help

1. If I build a railjack and then leave my clan for another, will my railjack come with me?
  2. If I'm still in the process of building my railjack and leave my clan for another, will my progress be saved (and thus resume at my new clan's dry dock)?
  3. Will Kuva Liches play a more integral role in Empyrean gameplay?
  4. What plans, if any, are there to make Kuva Liches more meaningful & engaging enemies who take far longer to defeat (without having to resort to endless RNG-based grinding)?
  5. Is there any plan to implement a system to allow players to "steal back" some of the loot stolen by their Lich, prior to their defeat? (Example: Kuva Spy missions—or railjack-specific "heist" missions—where we break in to our Lich's stronghold/railjack to hack vaults or find caches with our "stolen" loot.)
  6. Which frames—if any—are next due for a rework?
  7. Will color channel assignments ever be standardized for frames & weapons? (Specific example: Metallics are always on the accent channel.)

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Afterburner_X said:

Will that fancy Khora Deluxe Skin actually come before 2035? I'm really waiting for it. 

Any adjustments planned for Slide Crit Stats on Rivens/Maiming Strike (+150% Critical Chance on Slide)? Sacrificial Steel is +220% Critical Chance. Slide Crit is kinda bad in comparision now.

P.S. I really want to see an epic Blink revert/buff in this Devstream. ^__^

Isn't maiming strike base additive rather than multiplicative,,,, So a base of 30% crit becomes 180% with maiming?

4 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

so no update for Nintendo switch but hey PC gets empyrean nice so yal next year with old blood still in cert

I get the frustration, but what will complaining about this change? There's literally nothing they can do about long cert times, blame nintendo if anything

1) Will we be able to have our converted liches as crew?
2) Will the heavy weapons, Ghoul Rictus Saw and Nox Cannon be coming with Empyrean, along with any archmelee/archgun updates?
3) With us eventually exploring lost areas in space with Railjack, will this be a way to introduce the system to acquire future Umbra possibly left forgotten out there?
4) There won't be too many maintenance costs and other arbitrary systems attached to Empyrean? Hoping it is treated like other vehicles in the way you invest in upgrades rather than perpetual maintenance.

17 minutes ago, ---Redemption--- said:

Isn't maiming strike base additive rather than multiplicative,,,, So a base of 30% crit becomes 180% with maiming?

Not anymore it's not base of 30 becomes 75 with maiming. or 96 on normal attacks and 162 on heavy attacks with sacsteel

Their are some Questions about the Railjack-system, that crossed my Mind.

1. Will we be able to take a Player, who doesn't finished/start his Railjack-Project on a Railjack-flight?

2. The Keybindings for the Railjack, would it be possible to bind them to a HOTAS-System or maybe a normal Joystick or is a Controller the only Option we will have, for a smoother flight compared to Keyboard-steering?

3. The Upgrade-Options for the Jack, seen at TennoCon, that only lasts 5? Missions are these Upgrades always limited in Use, or wouldn't it be better to make them more expensive/less "powerful", but then as an Upgrade we could build on further for permanent boost?

1. Can we please get 4K / HDR updates for Warframe on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro? I remember Microsoft/Major Nelson releasing a list of games/developers that had pledged to support Xbox One X enhancements in particular right around the time that console launched. Warframe was def on it. Tis' my favorite game, yet it's literally the only one that hasn't upgraded the resolution to 4K yet.

2. Also, since the last update I've had an issue with Dojo decorating. Sometimes object will freeze in place and cannot be moved, to where I have to completely delete the object and replace it all over again if I want to move it. Scaling the size up and down still works, but no-go on any movement. Weird thing is it just happens randomly, on like 1 out of ever 6 objects that I place when decorating recently. Any chance on a fix for that?

3. Lastly, a friend in my alliance recently go chat banned for sharing his coupon with another friend through alliance chat. An overzealous community mod, who is in our alliance, decided that was something to chat ban for a week. Literally everyone, and yes I mean everyone - shares coupons. The game allows gifting, and it allows gifting with coupons. If there is some kind of archaic rule about not sharing coupons from back in the day... maybe it's time we update/get rid of that rule?

Cheers. 😃

When I built our Drydock it default attached to one of the side doors.  I want to delete the Dry Dock and re-build it connecting to the dojo via the central door. So the question is - what happens to the Railjacks and clan members individual progress if I do this?  I'm assuming it's like labs - and soon as the dry dock is back everything is as it was, but - it's a lot of investment to take a risk on.  Can you clarify what happens in this scenario?

Question: Which ways in particular does Empyrean "elevate" the Warframe experience as a whole? 

- Can we expect to see task that we already do within current Warframe performable within empyrean so as to maintain demand to remain in it?

- An example would be us seeing a new way of opening void relics within Empyrean.(perhaps at an even faster rate to incentivize players to open them within empyrean, rather than going back to the starchart)

Don't mean to put words in y'alls mouth, i'm just still worried of the possibility of empyrean becoming an island like the plains.

Loving the new archwing system. How can we blink via controller? I pressed everything but nothing worked. Also, will custom archwing be released with Empyrean? And will ways to earn tellerium become more plentiful since we require so much of it now? My various questions 🙂

Archived