Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, Orakan said:

Only need of the nyx way more agresive ai for first skill, and that is it

Personally, I'd like to see the targetting on her 2 change, and Absorb needs a fundamental change. (Assimilate is arguably okay.)
But aside from that, yeah, she's quite good. Not great, but certainly broadly usable.

2 hours ago, Amlodhi.Ilmarinen said:
  • If I build a railjack and then leave my clan for another, will my railjack come with me?
  • If I'm still in the process of building my railjack and leave my clan for another, will my progress be saved (and thus resume at my new clan's dry dock)?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Shaburanigud said:

Since we're on liches too, will there be Corpus/Infested equivalents for the lich system in the future? 

And will other grineer weapons have a possibility of getting a Kuva variant? Especially the ones that don't have a variant and is not so popular.

tenor.gif?itemid=3535368

No more long, boring, pointless and mindnumbing grind with many layers of rng. 

Also what's up with the false advertisement of Darvo's message?

4 hours ago, noraamir93 said:

No notification on when your gonna release ivara prime? 

Ivara Prime probably coming on December 17th (assuming no hiccups along the way).

Atlas Prime access is ending on December 17th (Zephyr Prime will be going into the vault as well at the same time). Prime Access launches back to back. So unless something else changes between now and Dec. 17th, that's when to expect my beloved waifu Ivara prime to release.

From Warframe's twitter:

Among the things that Cy refers the Railjack when we first board it is "home". So, considering that we can access our loadouts and companions on that ship, do we get an option to spawn on the Railjack right when we log in? Or at the very least access the Railjack immediately from the Orbiter.

Any explanation of what the hatch on the ceiling of our orbiter is for?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, stand right outside the door to the Operator room and look at the ceiling. It's right in the middle at the back, directly above a clear plate in the floor with glowy energy and what looks to be some sort of fan behind it.

Any word on whether the road-rage-inducing cooldown on archwing blink will be changed/removed?
Also, will the 1 skill on the Itzal be looked at again? (Haven't seen a single person who likes that skill)
Will it ever be possible to get Umbral forma more frequently?
Do we have a guesstimate on when we'll be able to see the Planes of Duviri?

I guess the power stealing Liches had is gone, but they keep their specialty, as in the Tech lich we saw at Tennocon? That will be revealed in the next phase of Empyrean? Plus, the looks will be improved with skin and color palletes of the warframe or it will remain as the present?

About the Railjack I noticed the look of hull is different from inside and outside. The Nacelle for instance is a completely different model. The multiple models of ships will be available from the launch?

Finally the reliquary drive has a giant finger inside now. Is it supposed to be there or was it a joke from the art team? Because the implications of such size of humanoid... Well... are unthinkable.

Archived