[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Snow said:

Can we please have the option to buy more loadout slots.

Can we please have the option to separate pet armor like on our frames.

On that second note, I have a small request: Can we please separate armor customization from the collar customization? I'm tired of the Prime collar and the Prime armor not having the same tint.

One more request: Can we please be able to color the recently-released Prime Kubrow skin with Warframe colors? It just doesn't look right with the current Kubrow colors.

Are you guys gonna implement passive lich level ups. Like say if you leave them alone and ignore them they get stronger. I think you guys mentioned it but I don't remember

9 hours ago, LSG501 said:

How about the changes to archwing... most of us still don't like the nerf to blink, and some of us don't like the control changes.  Radio silence won't change that

Archwing is an important component of Empyrean, so they will probably talk about it.  If not, it would be because they are busy with all the other topics.

So gonna ask the usual questions... even if none get answered or even looked at during the devstream.

Plague Star Rerun when?
Plague Star-ish event for Fortuna... when?
New Moas or Moa cosmetics (Bursa please)... when?
Fix for amp scaffolds being in wrong position since Fortuna update.... when? (this has been an issue for over a year now... not like there are other issues that have lasted longer though, just one I'd like to see fixed)
Fix for being unable to pet your Moa......   when? (Bug since new orbiter has launched)
Adjustments to make sentinel/moa guns in general better... when? (right now they are really only good for spreading status effects and are unreliable for damage)

• Like 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb --Brandt--:

Here's to hoping there's a plan for a legit way to prevent duplicates and not the "back to back" prevention that does pretty much nothing. Especially if there's in my case, 10 possible duplicates I could get.

Oh and disable heavy attack on E? Would be great to not constantly lose the combo counter because our melee speed is to fast.

+ For toggle to disable heavy Attack on Standard melee button.

Squad link is a really great system, but have you planned what will happen if people accept a squad link mission and intentionally won't do it or they might be new people who don't know what they're pressing

• Applause 1

Where is the New War? 

What the heck happened to the Lich System after Tennocon? The experience is nearly universally disliked and completely unrewarding. Why was such an unfinished and unpolished experience patched together and rushed out the door? 

Sometimes, E mashing will trigger a heavy attack on accident, any plan to fix?

What will be the minimum level of enemies in Railjack Missions? Assuming the railjack building costs, it seems its not meant for early players to jump into. With that in mind, I'm personally thinking it should be over lv 60 or above?

Will there be any improvements on the enemy AI variation, as well as more enemy types for existing factions. Having more enemies types like Noxes, Shield Lancers, Brusas, Nullies or any enemy type that requires some thinking to kill, and not just mindless shooting, would be very nice. I personally think more enemies that can counter DPS warframe abilities would be nice.

Any news of removing rng elements on lichs? I don't mind the game being harder/grindier if the chances are guaranteed

Edited by Aadi880
  • Like 2

Is the current lich mechanic final? 

It feels very incomplete and rushed, I would like there to be actual core changes to it as there is no "evolution" that happens to the lich, it just gets spongier and hits harder (just increases from lvl 10 to 100)

Please update us on the RNG elemental % involving the kuva weapon rolls and the disappointment of being stuck with liches that have inferior RNG % rolls. Will there be a way to at least strengthen existing weapons with these inferior roll weapons? "Valence Addition" or something?

Is this RNG elemental % being considered for the Corpus equivalent of liches too? Please don't let it be so.

What ever happened to the Manual Difficulty Increase idea that seems to have been forgotten? I personally woud LOVE to be able to have the game act like there's 4 (or even 8 ) people when just going solo.

Also, will anything new ever be done with Focus points? Many of us have finished everything (even more now with the Lua Lenses) and are just building up millions of points, if i may suggest some sort of store that only unlocks after you've gotten ALL the focus nodes? with stuff like Orokin Reactors and  Forma (or just BP's) for large quantities (1 million MINIMUM) of focus points?

if nothing is ever going to be done I wouldn't mind being able to turn off focus Orbs.

what ever your planned release date is wait an extra month and play test it to see if it's actually fun. I don't want another content release like Old Blood.
and make the Lich an actual Lich. 99% of the community is telling you how stupid it is that we are the ones constantly dying to them instead of the other way around. The Lich system you showed at tennocon looked far better, I hope Empyrean hasn't suffered the same change in quality.

• Upvote 1

Will the Railjack be usable as a replacement for the Orbiter, or will the Orbiter still be the main hub for all our stuff?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S I will also bring up The Old Blood and Liches.

Do you have doubts how the public will respond to railjack? this new update will be a massive selling point for warframe from now on, i personally enjoyed tennocon but some might say that railjack is too slow for the fast paced gameplay that we have now.

Back again with some new, some old, and likely halfway irrelevant questions!

This time, due to the focus of the Devstream, I'm pairing them down to just Railjack and Lich stuff.

• My big one: Are all of the new Railjack stuff accessible purely from Railjack or normal missions? I really don't like going into the Open World to have to mine them out. 
  • Railjacks are really expensive. Is there any chance we're going to see an increase in the funds we recieve from Railjack missions compared to normal missions?
  • So, looking at the innate bonuses for the Kuva Lich weapons, the bonuses so far are all elemental damage. As I've come to understand the system more, that sort of makes sense, but is there any plans down the road to make them vary with more interesting things? (Reload Speed, Accuracy, Innate Multishot, etc) or maybe other random effects, not unlike how the Kuva Seer has an explosion burst with its projectiles. Or is this the sort of thing that would upset the meta-lords too much or stray too far from the intended effects of the bonus?
  • Here's an odd one: Killing Kuva Liches comes with an invocation and the Requiem Mods. So tasty so far. But there are - I realize we're probably rare - a few of us out there that like to hear our starchild speak. Is there any chance down the road those of us who woke up to dream again could hear them chant the invocation if we've got their speech enabled? 
  • So, for people who are interested in changing their names, there's this... Huge problem. It costs Platinum (this is not the issue), which means that it's expensive to do it repeatedly. This leads to the actual huge problem: There's no way to actually check if the name you want is taken or not without buying it! Is there any way you could let someone check to see if a name is available before committing?
  • Is there any chance we can gain access to the more of the Arcanes via Railjack?
  • You talked about how the Nemesis system is going to be slowly rolling out through the factions. Obviously, you'll have Grineer, and then Corpus. But does this mean we'll also see Infested Nemesis? Corrupted? Sentient, maybe, even?

That's it for now, but I'll be sure to come back around next time! Thank you for all the hard work. :) 

• Upvote 1

---------
Empyrean:
---------

Can players without a railjack join players who have a railjack?

Can you add a relay based dry dock so players without a Clan can fully participate in this new game mode? You shouldn't have to make a ghost clan to play the game.

Can you elaborate more on how squad link will work and what missions can be linked?

How does the Railjack get destroyed? Is it as simple as the hp bar getting to zero? How do enemy borders damage the hp bar?

Will railjack hp = 0 cause mission failure or can it be repaired / revived like warframes?

If railjack recall is a gear wheel item. Are you thinking of cleaning up some of the non usable items from the gear wheel interface (like ciphers, vault keys, apothics etc) or do something else to clear up gear clutter?

Can you make the new Archwing blink feel better to use (maybe multiple blink charges on a cooldown) or remove universal blink and just make all archwings faster on the plains/vallis?
Or make K-Drives much, much, MUCH faster and remove Archings in open world. So players have to interact with the space between objectives.
If K-Drives are the main method for travel, Archwings in the plains could be restricted to moving the player to predefined fast travel points or used for specific Archwing Bounties.

Are the Archwings going to receive tweaks/balance pass for Empyrean?
Could Itzal get a new power to replace Arch Line?

Are there any plans to expand Archwing equipment? Either by:

• 'Modular Archwing', though I'm not sure what that is
  • More Archwings
  • Your Archwing inherits one power based on your equipped warframe?
  • Something like adding a secondary weapon slot (how about a immune to damage Archwing sentinel that fires autonomously but can also be 'equipped' to fire a long reload 'bomb' weapon)

-------
Liches:
-------

Can the Lich system be integrated more into the standard warframe experience? (Example: Thralls spawn in other missions like nightwave special enemies so you don't always need to do Lich nodes to progress murmurs)

Are there any future plans to improve Lich variation?
  Example: Liches receive one unique ability based on the Progenitor warframe.
  Example: Liches have more voice types.

Will ally Liches be able to use their powers ever?

Can you have the Liches 'die' to power up on a failed Parazon from ranks 1-4, and only kill you on a failed parazon at rank 5?
It would fit the Liches dialog and 'Lichness' much better.

Why can't you give MR for level 30 kuva weapons. Instead of needing to spend 5 forma before putting the weapon away never to be used again?
1 Paracesis is a novelty. 13 Paracesis is a chore.

------
Other:
------
Can you allow players to access the foundry from relays/towns/dojo's? So you don't have to go back to the orbiter to fetch parts from the foundry to construct modular weapons?

Any idea to cure the zero conclave population? It's one of the things I haven't completed yet and no one plays so I can't get standing.
Maybe putting on monthly conclave events or rotating the game mode so there is only one public queue for conclave to try and collect the pvp player base into one place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Railjack/Empyrean

Will there be other railjack/ship designs (possibly more advanced, or with different purposes/specialties) which will cost more than a few pedastal-primes to build? 

Something like a mid-long term goal/project to work on

Edited by Maka.Bones