[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

Could we please get more loadout slots. Preferably enough to have one for each warframe.

whatever happened to the lato and bronco proto skins?

Can you show us which archwings are used the most after the itzal nerf?

Edited by 8faiNt

7 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean. You’re wrong. They’re both terrible frames and they need reworks. Settling for subpar performance from Warframes is a terrible mentality.

Nyx isn’t very exceptional at anything. People keep saying she’s the CC queen but there are other frames that have better CC and it’s not even their focus. Her 2 is technically her best ability now but even the newly reworked Vauban and Ember put that ability’s armor strip to shame. And her 4 is just terrible. It doesn’t work as a Damage ability and it’s movement restriction makes in a terrible tank ability.

Revenant is a joke. Literally the worst designed frame in the entire game, and that fact actively prevents him from being even remotely useful. The best option is to completely redesign his abilities (and make them Eidolon themed. Seriously that vampire crap should never have been implemented) to make them abilities that are actually designed to synergize along with performing on their own. Instead of all of the abilities relying on 1 single ability that actively gets killed by you and your team mates before it even gets used.

Ok you oviously a new player or someone who only watch youtube videos to copy builds and needs lots of experience about the game. I tried to help you but appreantly that is imposible in that case. That is the end of discussion for me have a nice day.

Just a handful of questions:

1. Which Syndicate will be offering enhancement mods for the Grendel?

2. Is it possible that Syndicates will begin offering more weapons in the future?

3. Will more Syndicates appear in the future?

4. How likely is it that Syndicates might start selling potato blueprints?

5. When will Prime weapons be granted their default skins like Prime warframes?

[Edit for Bonus Question]
Is it possible for Grendel to have a name-change in order for him to better match his sumo-themed animations?  If not going back to "Oni" (which was a good start), "Kappa" could also work.  Despite how...uncomfortable the background of that may be.

❤️

Edited by Iadomin
  • Like 1

1.So now that you guys have finished reworking 2 warframes, do you currently have a list of frames you wanna tackle next? Or is it just focusing on Railjack and Deluxe Skins for now?

2.Even though we just got a new warframe which was Grendel, is there a reason why we haven't got a Grineer themed Warframe yet? Valkyr is somewhat corpus themed, and Nidus is infested, Harrow is faction themed, etc. But no grineer themed warframe?

3. If I would recommend a rework of some kind, I would say Rhino's Iron skin. Ironclad Charge is mainly used for it, Iron Shrapnel doesnt make sense to use because you want to have as much hp into Iron Skin and not waste it, Piercing Roar sorta helps, but the puncture proc can't be modded that far, and Reinforcing Stomp doesn't restore enough health on hits, and can't be used a lot due to Iron Skin absorbing damage and preventing Rage from working....

Is squad link friends, clan and alliance only, with pre-formed groups, or can we pub it?

Edited by schilds

Will we be able to decorate our railjacks?

Are the railjacks becoming a replacement for the freshly redesigned Orbiter?

Will there ever be a landing craft articula? That works just like warframe articulas, except showing our current landing crafts.

More news on cross saves? Will we be able to merge accounts from multiple platforms? When should we expect them to come? Etc...

With the way recent reworks have been wildly successful on older Warframes, do you think it's time to update Loki and perhaps Trinity? Their kits are reminiscent of an old era and could use another look at them.

One of the things that  Steve said was a goal for Railjack (as was) was that you didn't want to make another "content island". That the players would just "do" and then went back to the game propper.

However, everything we've seen, so far, has the mechanism of:

Use railjack to get to new place -> do isolated new content.

Other than squad link (Which is neat, but arguably is just a scatter of unpredictible normal missions from the perspective of the linked squad)

• How does Empryian and the railjack integrate into normal gameplay?
  • Can we use a railjack in any way for normal starchart content?
  • What about landing in open world areas (As per the Tennocon demo), what can that do?

Like, maybe, if to took a Railjack to a normal Gineer galleon or asteroid missions you get to do something pre-mission in the Railjack that has a effect on the mission when you dock, maybe call on the Raijack hacking or something?

If all the Empyrian content is isolated to only railjach-accessible special missions, what are the plans and timescales for integration into notmal starchart content? If that planned for the next content release (Corpus) and are you planning an infected Empryian content drop?

A question I haven't seen asked in a while, but always seems to be on the backburner - Will a Sergeant rework be happening anytime in the foreseeable future?

9 hours ago, (PS4)SpaigeBlue said:

Three questions.

1. Will there be an Arsenal in your Railjack to switch in between frames without having to go back? 

2. Will companions get to board ships with us?

3. Will Kavats and Kubrows get their own weapon slots like Robots currently do? There are several damage specific mods now that would be better suited for a separate mod capacity weapon slot. 

I can answer your first 2 questions. Yes to both. I play on PC and have built my Railjack, and there is an Arsenal like in your Orbiter with a spot next to it for a companion. It doesn't function yet, but it's there. However I don't know if everyones pets will be on board, visible, at once or if we will just be able to see our own. 

13 hours ago, LSG501 said:

How about the changes to archwing... most of us still don't like the nerf to blink, and some of us don't like the control changes.  Radio silence won't change that

Stopped using it anyways. It was so unbalanced

13 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

Here's to hoping there's a plan for a legit way to prevent duplicates and not the "back to back" prevention that does pretty much nothing. Especially if there's in my case, 10 possible duplicates I could get.

Oh and disable heavy attack on E? Would be great to not constantly lose the combo counter because our melee speed is to fast.

Ah yes, like the time i got a bunch of krakens back to back, then 2 ayangas.

I'm playing for 2 years and the Nikana Zaw holster is broken ever since (even with skins now). Will it ever be fixed?

12 minutes ago, tartaros94 said:

I'm playing for 2 years and the Nikana Zaw holster is broken ever since (even with skins now). Will it ever be fixed?

Oberon freyarch skins sirt is also been broken quite long. Also wind Doesent move capes enymore In open world

Well I hope the Mixer reward arrives this time. The last two times it didn’t, despite unlinking and relinking on both sides, as DE said to do, and watching the full hour.