Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

15 hours ago, LSG501 said:

How about the changes to archwing... most of us still don't like the nerf to blink, and some of us don't like the control changes.  Radio silence won't change that

What's not to like about the control changes? Sliding all over the place in an archwing was TERRIBLE. It's snappy and stops on a dime, now. If they change it back, they're listening to the completely wrong crowd. The blink isn't that bad, either. Sure it could use a slight CD reduction, but that's about it.

1 minute ago, Tommyrocket said:

What's not to like about the control changes? Sliding all over the place in an archwing was TERRIBLE. It's snappy and stops on a dime, now. If they change it back, they're listening to the completely wrong crowd. The blink isn't that bad, either. Sure it could use a slight CD reduction, but that's about it.

Te archwing tweak isnt bad just Feels fokken wierd. Takes some time to get used to that

Currently the railjack model on the inside doesnt match the outside one. This is especially noticable when looking outside the side windows with the turrets (we are looking down at the nacelles but those go up to the solar rail part of the ship) and when looking outside the top window (the two spikes, the "ears", dont match inside and outside). Will that be fixed?

A list of my questions to be discussed in the Devstream:

I thought that the Kuva Lich System was supposed to be a Railjack unique feature, now that the Kuva Lich is out, I don't know what Empyreon is actually bringing on the table, because from what I saw at Tennocon and the ither Devstream, it looks pretty slow and underwhelming.

Thoughts on the Kuva Lich, are you gonna change it, or just ignor it, also if you find it a good System, seeing as more than half of the Communitty Despites that System.

Also pretty concern on Empyreon, seeing as the Archwing remain unchange and in Empyreon you will use Archwing, any plans on changing It?

What do yall think about the failure/ joke of the Roadmap?

Do you plan on doing something about the braindead gameplay, or do you think braindead Gameplay is a good thing?

Also please stop reworking frames, I find It pointless, is Warframe, It is imposible to fail, you can nuke entire maps with anything, while the enemies are not a thread at all, but if you are okay on putting your resources on that, then what can I say, I am just one of the 50 million registered losers.

Is there gonna be any difference or changes in the kuva lich system wether it be killing our liches on the grinner ships or killing them on the controlled planet they are on? Also if there is gonna be any changes to the requiem murmurs as well cause it takes very long to kill a lich.

Can we have Elite Arbitrations where we only get one life?   I loved playing that mode before the revamp just for the challenge of staying alive.  It felt like endgame.  Now I mostly go there for the rewards and whenever I get a Frost buff.  Maybe give us harder enemies and better rewards? 

Also, can we have Archwing loadouts tied to warframe loadouts?  I'd love to assign each warframe their own Archwing and arch-weapons.  

1 hour ago, Tommyrocket said:

Not everyone likes the current archwing either.... there isn't even an option to use the old one, which imo only needed the ability to slow down when you 'braked', I can't say I was sliding around anywhere when I used it.  And this archwing change also screwed up titania's razorwing too...

That 3 second cooldown and reduced range to blink is a huge nerf compared with what we had... the 'no energy use' isn't really worth the sacrifice for many of us.

railjack customization when!? xD and will there be any non railjack related rewards in railjck missions?

also any plans for some kinda "hard mode" on existing content like profit taker, eidolons, bounties etc. for example a profit taker version with dodgeable one shot mechanics und actually bullet spongy-ish. doesnt need to be all new just... beefed up versions. would be even fine with same rewards just higher amounts. exclusive syandanas would be really nice tho.

also would be nice to be able to spend all the excess cetus/fortuna/vox solaris/quills etc standing on.... something. like forma,kuva,endo,credits whatsoever.

but most importantly.... will there be ever some humanized alt helmets? would love that... all these fanarts are so awesome.....

also love the new archwing controls. dont care much about the blink delay... wouldnt mind a shorter delay tho.

1. How many Railjack systems (modules) will be available for us to unlock with the Update and how will we acquire them?

2. What are your future plans for Railjack, except the things we already know about, like new factions, modules, regions? How do you plan to expand it further?
    Maybe some connection to "Raids" that are on the minds of many players right now?

3. Can you tell us more about the Squad Link? Will it drop with the Empyrean update? How exactly will it work  once it's out there in the game?

4. There has been quite an uproar about HOW the Kuva Lich system works right now. Many believe it's another grind-wall to be broken and there's nothing behind it. Only a temporary solution. Now we know, we can expect other liches from different factions but do you truly believe it will make up for what this system lacks? What are your current plans for warframe nemesis system?

-Since orbiter got redesigned recently, any chance we will see in near future the docking animation of landing ship with orbiter, also is there a chance we will be able to finally see orbtier in its full glory ?

-Any chance we will be able to dock landing ship and/or orbiter in the dry dock ?

-Any chance you will add in the future more different crew ships(in style of railjack) into game, that have different stats(like being more focused on attack or defence, or having greater speed/maneuverability or maybe being more focused on gathering resources) ?

--If we get more ships in the future is there any chance we will get different class of ships ? like for example both smaller and bigger space ships, like 1-2 space fighters or larger space cruiser(maybe with 8 player crew for somekind of space raid, if not then some systems could be automated)

5 hours ago, Orakan said:

Ok you oviously a new player or someone who only watch youtube videos to copy builds and needs lots of experience about the game. I tried to help you but appreantly that is imposible in that case. That is the end of discussion for me have a nice day.

3 year veteran actually. Also most of the you tubers provide decent builds. But even when Nyx and Revenant are modded “properly” their best performance is incredibly lacking.

1) There was so long since you talk about primary kitguns last time, did you abandon them?

2) What about third Orb Mother in the Vallis? We a still waiting for her.

3) What about corpus and infested kuva liches? How is the progress on them? When will they come? Will you explain ingame about how corpus and infested get kuva?

Archived