Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

First

Can we actually fix most the annoying bugs from the "OId Blood" and "Railjack" at least make it more enjoyable (Lich system mostly) then update anything else ?

for instant :

1. Thralls and liches not spawn anymore after 2-3 excavation drills got destroyed.

2. Lich's dialog popped up but lich not actually spawn. 

3. Kuva not dropped when mercy a lich (under level 5 obviously)

4. Lich spawned as computer terminals

5. etc

Second 

(Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught

When host leaving . Can we got ours focus timer reset instead of continue running out while " host migration ". 

Third

Will we have a Kuva weapon trade-in system where we can trade kuva weapon for kuva and amount of kuva we will get depend on % of element on the weapon we got ? That gonna help a lot of players feel better with all those RNG from Lich system. 

Will squad link only work with clans and alliances or will it be open to public as well, and if not will there be any rewards that are locked behind successfully completing missions that have squad link enabled? (Ghost clan of two people and no alliance would like to know xD)

When can we turn off fake lotus? She's anoying at this point( i know grineer are coming...i'm here to hunt them wtf)

Can we swap ordis out for the new better version at some point?

When new syndicate weapons?

Posible syndicate theme frames?

8 minutes ago, kaotis said:

When can we turn off fake lotus? She's anoying at this point( i know grineer are coming...i'm here to hunt them wtf)

Can we swap ordis out for the new better version at some point?

When new syndicate weapons?

Posible syndicate theme frames?

let me think no 

18 hours ago, Crevab said:

And lastly could we get  the ability to remove heavy attack off the melee keybind? I never accidentally did a charge attack before melee 3.0 and now that Heavies  consume the combo counter it's a big annoyance

I feel you man,i also hate it when i buttom mash and suddenly i do a heavy attack even tho i did not intend to do it.This whole mele 3.0 is a big mess and dissapointment.We got mods nerfed so we will use the Heavy attack tho they are usseles and verry weak.Id rather have seen ,instead of heavy hits,a new combo branch that can be only used by that specific button with multiple hits slash or w/e just anything else then heavy attacks.

Enought with the rant,now for a quick question:

With the Railjack update,what system do you implement in it so vetterans don't get bored after 1 hour?What is the progression in it and what is the point in going in to space and destroy some ships?I mean there must be something lorevise and things we can get nad i realy hoppe it will not turn up to be like the other game mods aka....arbitrations,eso and so on.

For a seccond question, tho i got the idea whyle writing the first one,What are your plans for the pvp side of Warframe?More or less about Conclave.As it stands barely a handfull of ppl actualy play it but some of the rewards in it are rather interesting and making the grind to achive it nearly impossible.

19 hours ago, Afterburner_X said:

Will that fancy Khora Deluxe Skin actually come before 2035? I'm really waiting for it. 

Any adjustments planned for Slide Crit Stats on Rivens/Maiming Strike (+150% Critical Chance on Slide)? Sacrificial Steel is +220% Critical Chance. Slide Crit is kinda bad in comparision now.

P.S. I really want to see an epic Blink revert/buff in this Devstream. ^__^

They just nerfed slide attack because of the spin to win meta, why would they change it back just a few weeks later?

Can we get an option to turn off the "auto breaking" that the new Archwing System has? (Aka allowing inertia again but as an option in Settings)

The amount of camera movement is really slickening when doing really small movements now as well.

Looking forward for this devstream. Even so i have a few questions.

Can we DECORATE our railjack interior?

Can we switch between Orbiter and Railjack as the default returning point?

Will Railjack has a feature to go to non-Empyrean missions (like the empyrean glitch during Rising Tide first update)

That is all, good luck for the devs!

With the end of the Decade coming? Would it be possible to have a compilation of every single special "Lotus symbol" we've had on the launcher / main menu for the past several years? Just to see how many we've had and the variance.

Will there be a PvP version of the railjack, as it used to be with clans? Instead of taxing notes it could be as a contest to strengthen our forces. Will helmnith be finished and the bed in that room used? Will there be more modless missions? Also will operator get more love and become a risky glass cannon it should be instead of the emergency survival tool it is right now? 

See, after the drydock was released to us.
Its obvious that not only me, but many ppl, already realize that the npc on the drydock are actually part of the room.
they're like decorations, if u change the room's color, their clothes changes along.

Now here's the main question.
Since that can be done, 
would it be in DE's interest of adding NPC decoration to the game for us add to the dojo?
If so, how will it work? 
Would it be part of the railjack crew recruitment?
Build.... build them up like normal decorations?(please no, thats super weird)
Please please please make this happen

(cuz i wanna put some npc in my Dance hall and the drydock command centre)
That'd be nice to happen

Archwing control changes suck. The only good thing was the auto-boost.

Now, they are much too reactive/responsive, and on land, the slower mode no longer has altitude lock. I had a fun habit of using my Staticor to provide aerial bombardment support out in the Vallis. Now I constantly struggle with keeping a suitable height.

And I can't roll anymore! No, I know there's a "dodge roll" button, but I can't roll manually, I can't fly a loop, I can't do a lotta things. You f-ed it up, guys! Put it back please!!

Also, I press the blink button, and half the time I start going up or down, and the blink will not trigger, even though fully charged.

So i have a lot of questions, hopefully some will be answered on the stream 😄 

Are there any plans on having Modular Archguns? (Since we are going to have Modular archwings).

Is there a chance that a new warframe will come with the second or third part of Empyrean?

Will we get new riven disposition for archguns?

Will we get atmosphere archmelee?

There will be another Railjack series on release?

How many weapons for our Railjack will we have to our disposition on release? (will it be just the ones we saw at tennocon?)

Are we going to see an integration of the Kuva Lich System with Empyrean?

Will we have a new boss fight that requires the use of our Railjack?

Is there by any chance that the Jordas Golem may be reworked so we have to use our railjack against him?

How is the Phorid/Nef Anyo boss fight rework going?

How is New War doing?

Can we expect a system similar to focus and rivens coming with New War?

Does this update will affect how the invasions work?

Will new noggles be released for the newer warframes?

Who is the next frame to get the Leverian treatment?

Are other warframes set on the table for a rework? if so, who are they and on what order?

Thanks for answering in advance 😄

Archived