Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

I have a few questions: (only two regarding Railjack the other two are just some general questions)

1) What happens when you get a Host Migration but no one of the other members of your crew has a Railjack (e.g. you are cruising around with someone who doesn't has a Railjack but still wants to help you and your game crashed) are they then just left out in the open empty space in their Archwing?

2) What happens when your Railjack gets destroyed? Do you need to rebuild it from scrap like the previous one or will the mission have a failsave that you fail it if the Health of your Railjack get's critical?

3) Will there be more lore for the Syndicates in the future and maybe even some Quests regarding those Syndicates. In general more work with the Syndicates would be great like a defense mission were you have to defend their base or destroy an invading force.

4) Will there be more Weapon mods for the Syndicates other than the ones that are in the game now?

The Grendel missions need to be changed they are way too long 
they are really boring in my opinion 
but weather u like them or not locking a frame behind them is bad (BTW i'v farmed every frame in Warframe so far except Grendel)
i think if you change the missions to be 
5 wave defence 10 min survival 200 cryotic excavation 
this would make them a quick bit of fun or or something you can just do to get the frame

Any chance we'll get some news on the third and final Orb Mother Boss? She was on "The Board" a while ago, but then I noticed she dissapeared from it not long before Tennocon. Is there any news you can give us on her? I'd love to see what happens with her, because she's the final piece missing from Fortuna and the Orb Vallis. 

Warframe9397

3 minutes ago, Voltsu said:

Any chance we'll get some news on the third and final Orb Mother Boss? She was on "The Board" a while ago, but then I noticed she dissapeared from it not long before Tennocon. Is there any news you can give us on her? I'd love to see what happens with her, because she's the final piece missing from Fortuna and the Orb Vallis. 

Warframe9397

There will be no orb mother

On 2019-12-04 at 2:15 PM, Julian_Skies said:

You can already have different archwing loadouts tied to each loadout.

No you can't. There are separate loadouts for archwings, but they are not tied to warframe loadouts. Switch to another loadout and deploy an archwing and you get the same one you had with the previous loadout, same for Kdrive. This makes a mess of 'fashion-frame' and fixing it would make for better strategic planning.

Also PLEASE restore experimental flight controls. This 90* vertical lock is unacceptable for space flight and makes acrobatic maneuvers impossible. I quite enjoyed looping over arches in the Vallis, thank you very much, and was very eager to backflip over a railjack to surprise our laterally-focused enemies. Way to dash my hopes. PLEASE FIX.

PS: PVP Railjacks in the Conclave. That is all.

Thanks for the heads up.

Will there be further plans to break apart the initial grind of the updates in the future like how Railjack construction was released early before the update?

This would really help in lessening the grind intensity and content droughts before big updates. For example, releasing Requiem mods before Old Blood was released would not only break down the amount of grind to manageable levels (while keeping the grind the same amount), but also keep people playing, as opposed to the standard flow that many vets are doing now: hiatus -> big update -> play a while -> get everything -> hiatus -> ...

Lastly, out of all Vauban's tools now, Vector Pads are almost useless (almost as useless as old bounce) compared to all other tools that he has given that it is hard to get any value from using it compared to other mines. Is there any plan to buff/tweak Vector Pads?

I really wished that it would Release right or they go, as with the railjack, would be "Surprise, partial release/full release before Christmas"

Of course that is unlikely but one can hope.

Questions:

1) You mentioned in 132 that there are plans for Corpus Liches, what about infested?

2) Will the "Unum" in Cetus be ever in the focus? Dungeon / New Mission type?

3) Empyrean focuses on Archwing and Railjacks, does that mean other Archwings or Archwing weapons will get primes?

4) Will there be battles or events with the railjack allowing several in one mission ( so a multitiude of ships, maybe instead of four players, four crewed railjacks )?

5) Are there any plans to allow a player to preselect a firemode for a weapon. So that whenever he draws it, it is toggled? E.g. Not having to switch from full-auto to semi but being able to always start with Semi as the default and then toggle to auto?

6) Railjacks will have some sort of research attached to them. Can one also mod them/customize their armaments? Like "I prefer missiles" instead of Light Laser turrets. Or is it by designs that ever railjack has to be the same in that regard to make it player friendly when joining a non-friend host?

7) Are there any plans to rework the damages of weapons to be finally on par with Melee? Right now, even after the rework, melee is way superior ( due to the stancemods giving extra slots for mods etc )?

8 ) Can we get a behavioral toggle for companions that can 0roam around ? ( Search and Destroy, Stick close, Only return fire ) that is not by a mod? I hate when my kavat or moa goes rouge somehow ( especially with the bullet shield augment ) and dies at the end of the map

9 ) Can we get an announcer/display ( maybe can be toggled in the options ) to announce which Rotation you are in, in endless missions?

10 ) Can we get group options? ( Wait for full group before starting, only join full group or maybe role-selection as in "I bring CC/Denial of Area frame" )

11 ) Can we get an option to cycle a Nightwave mission? Like click on it, it disappears and you get assigned a new one? ( of course limited amount per week/day )

12) With the sentients being in the spotlights. Are all sentients mad at us, or are there ones "truly" friendly like the lotus pretended?

13) Do you feel it gets harder and harder coming up with new frames or do you still have a lot of ideas?

14) Does the void affect us, after all we changed due our exposure as children in the void? Will we see more of that?

15) The man in the wall? What is his alignment? Friendly and Curious? Neutral and Indifferent ( like Q from star-trek ) or malicious?

On 2019-12-04 at 3:10 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S I will also bring up The Old Blood and Liches.

My housekeeping question: can we get more voice personalities for the liches? currently we have one female lich voice: cold, calculating, sociopathic personality; and we have one male voice personality, which reminds me of rex from toy story, but with an anger management problem.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-12-05 at 12:03 PM, coolev009 said:

1: Valkyr talons fix? They are way slower and less fluid then normal claws like Venka Prime. (Also hystarical assault is used when you try using combos that use blocking)

2: It would be great when you equip the wisp animation set you also get the walking animations.

@coolev009

Archived