Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #134: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

Since the new Update, we have recived a larger Orbiter; will the Decoration Cap also increase in the near future with it, because i have a severe ikeaframe addiction?

Second, will we get a Loadout Slot Cap also increase? As stated in many forum posts, several ppl would like to give each frame some love with a seperate loadout slot.

A year ago, someone asked Steve on Twitter if Railjack would work additionally as a (possibly optional) glorified loading screen where you would replace the current landing craft loading screens with "live" travel between planets and galleons with you still in the Railjack. Steve said then that it is 100% an eventual goal, but is that objective still on the table?

I'm asking because I have vague memories of Steve saying, post Tennocon, something along the lines of "Railjack content would be isolated from regular gameplay". I wanted to check whether I misinterpreted some words or if the goal was scrapped. Or if I just have brain rot.

Edit:

I can provide link via PM to the twitter or reddit thread (or just twitter screencap) if reference is needed for the stream

1) Could you make 2 separate ESO queues? One for weapons affinity farming (exactly like it is now) and one other for focus farming only, requiring each gear to be max rank.

Now the public matchmaking practically only allow the former, and trying to do focus farm without a setup group feels very frustrating, because it is rarely possible to go beyond round 4 with a PUG. Which also incidentally defy the purpose of the game mode, which should be to try and to push our warframes until we feel we are overcome by the enemies of the umpteenth round and not to a fixed round until our weapons got to max rank.

SIdenote: It is a bigger issue I think that ther is only one place and one method to grind focus efficiently, the % we get through lenses could be increased, so we wouldn't feel  the need to go to a specific mission to cap our daily allowance, but we'd just play the game mode we already need to play or even better like to play for the sake of it.

2) There will be better RNG protection for Kuva weapons?

Soon liches trading won't be enough to protect us from bad elemental damage rolls. A roll less than average will be practically impossible to sell rifht because of the other RNG protection we have, Valence Transfer, since it just take one good roll to make a lot likely that all our future rolls will be uselss to us. Since this is happening for any of us then only the more than average rolls will be fit for market.

What to do of all other thousands bad rolls?

Well these bad rools weapons could be used in a process to refine our existing kuva weapon, adding 1-3% to our weapons elemental damage bonus for instance, just small steps are enough, so with every lich hunt we keep having some agency for working toward a personal goal. And it won't feel useless ever again.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream134_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch, and 2 more Devs from their work PCs!

What:  This Devstream is dedicated to all things Empyrean – from the Dry Dock to Earth, learn about the core Empyrean Systems and Regions you’ll be venturing off to. Sit down and tune into the Devstream with your Crew – you won’t want to miss this!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, December 6th, at 2 p.m.   

Ask your Empyrean questions here – this stream is dedicated to giving you information about Warframe’s next major update!  

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Question: why cant i have that magnificent Umbra scarf on my Chroma prime?

Question 2: are you ever thinking on adding a fist weapon, like obex but without leg parts, that has low damage, but with correct mods can have super high attack speed?

4 questions

1. When the promised proto weapon skins are coming?

2. Will there any be plans on reworking Archwings such as Odonata?

3. Will there be any further changes and improvements on the Kuva Lich system?

4. There was a trailer starring 3 starter warframes and their abilities are tweaked/changed. Will these frames receive a rework sometime in the near future?

Will there be a nerf/economic change to the amount of credits needed to build the Rail Jack parts? I first believed it was a clan build and that 1,000,000,000 credits was fine at that point but then to find out that its per player? I think this is way to much and that is 1 million credits for each part making it 6 million. Every thing else is fine I just think it requires way to much credits for just 1 person to build ya know

Archived