Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Scrooged Us This Holiday! RIP "Free Prime With Twitch Prime"

(PSN)True_Reclaimer

3 minutes ago, Vyra said:

sometimes i wish i could only see black and white.
weed marijuana GIF

I always have nightmode on so Im sorry If I destroyed your pupils 😛

Also I think my laptop has problems with saturation in general (everything is desaturated), never went around to fix it.  Any tips would be great tbh

Edited by Nezha_Rose

Just now, Vyra said:

All good, i just am so edgy XD
i love you edgelord GIF by AOK

Nah man no harm done! Ive been told multiple times that I have an overly saturated taste but really, everything looks so desaturated in my end, graphics card or something, turned off nightmode and everything looks desaturated still.

And I checked the images on mobile, and holly magicarp you are correct.  

53 minutes ago, Vyra said:

That said, it makes no sense to buy Twitch Prime for me, means people like me have no such nice way of getting stuff...
That said... i don't care about Twitch Prime and its Rewards...but i understand its a business.. so yeah... go any buy...
Or just buy Merchandise... i think that money is better invested XD

Yeah! +1 to this.

Yeah I don't get why it's just so much less vs past "prime for prime" offerings. Maybe DE is finally giving into the "but muh prices" set horders, But with the increasing unvault speeds I don't think it can be that. Like Rhino prime is never hitting 350p a set again let alone 400, 500, or 600 that I heard about. 

7 hours ago, Kingsmount said:

Prime with Prime was why I got Amazon/Twitch Prime in the first place,  something like around 2 years ago.

Ember is useless,  I sold an Ember for credits just a few days ago because I need to get an Ember Prime.  A base frame that isn't new is a dead end because all of that investment is wasted because it can't transfer to the prime variant. 

Imagine all the newer players who might end up wasting a potato and forma on a base ember.  As someone with over 420 hours logged in-game and over 1,200 logged via Steam (somehow there's a huge discrepancy there, like wow.  Is the ingame log specifically in-mission time?),  Potatoes and Forma are still extremely limited for me.

potato's have become very limited with the removal of alerts. You can earn them via nightwave, but with the old alert system you could easily get 3 potato's in a week and now it takes like 75 nightwave credits to buy a single one. And the credit's are very limited. 

7 hours ago, Kingsmount said:

As someone with over 420 hours logged in-game and over 1,200 logged via Steam (somehow there's a huge discrepancy there, like wow.  Is the ingame log specifically in-mission time?),  Potatoes and Forma are still extremely limited for me.

Warframe only seems to count time actually spent in missions.  I think.  Meanwhile, Steam counts any time from when you start the launcher to when the program ends, including time spent downloading and installing patch data.  (And time spent standing in the Orbiter because you forgot the game running while you did something else.)  I have a similar setup, with Steam claiming that I have almost 2000 more hours than the game does.

Yes I don't see why we need to paid about something like this. We can get this for 1 credits its not a prime version but is same thing having decoration on your ship. So why we are not getting this for free what is the point for all this,just to take some money for stupid decoration because Christmas is coming? 😑

3 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

On topic: I feel that the Twitch Prime message we got ingame was a bit...off-putting and not on the level as it were. I initially thought, "Oh nice! An early Christmas present!" But when I chased the link a bit, I thought "Oh, there's a catch to this. A subscription."

Yeah, no thanks.

Yeah the only reason I have it is because of my wife, she has Amazon prime.

1 hour ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Yeah the only reason I have it is because of my wife, she has Amazon prime.

I have it because I actually use Amazon Prime.  Had it long before the promotions with Twitch started.  So, I've always considered them to be bonuses to my Amazon Prime sub.  😁 

7 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

White Knights gotta White Knight. You know, for brown-nosing points with the Devs and to feel important and righteous.

Every time I see posts of "White Knights of Purity and Rightiousness and Unicorn Sh*tting Rainbows" I wonder what we could use for the opposite.

We live in a proactive society, we shouldnt leave a group out because they are different, we must label them too.

We should get an opposite, "Doomsayer" is too specific to be it... how about cant call them "Black+Anything" since it might sound racist...

Hmm... "Periphery Hatedomers"? "Straw Nihilist"?

I only have TvTropes as a reference, help me here.

ima just blame the playerbase. DE gotta protect the servers and ember prime would invite DDos from scriptkiddies.
it happens everytime DE releases some highly coveted item. remember with 60/60 mods finally came back out? or during the return of frost/ember when they were 1500 plat each? hell I think the only reason primed chamber hasnt returned like it should ((despite being a not that useful of a mod outside of teh least used weapon class)) is fear of the servers catching fire.

il y a 15 minutes, Kaotyke a dit :

Every time I see posts of "White Knights of Purity and Rightiousness and Unicorn Sh*tting Rainbows" I wonder what we could use for the opposite.

We live in a proactive society, we shouldnt leave a group out because they are different, we must label them too.

We should get an opposite, "Doomsayer" is too specific to be it... how about cant call them "Black+Anything" since it might sound racist...

Hmm... "Periphery Hatedomers"? "Straw Nihilist"?

I only have TvTropes as a reference, help me here.

Woomers? Or the "Bitter Ex" (what's the plural of "ex"? Anywas, I stole this from youtube, where a guy said that a certain wf "partner" was acting like a "bitter ex") 

Edited by (PS4)Jack_Mahler

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Jack_Mahler said:

Woomers? Or the "Bitter Ex" (what's the plural of "ex"? Anywas, I stole this from youtube, where a guy said that a certain wf "partner" was acting like a "bitter ex") 

Has to be something more... impactful. "Bitter Ex" sounds good, but they didnt leave, so they cant be Exes...