Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Scrooged Us This Holiday! RIP "Free Prime With Twitch Prime"

(PSN)True_Reclaimer

Why you all angry over something so small? Yeah it's a normal ember so what, if it was a ember prime people be even more annoyed am I right? Here is the way I see it everyone that is getting mad in this thread don't have ember prime and want her for free off a 2 week free trial, people buy prime access or platinum to get the frames they want etc and in doing so support DE, yes DE is promoting there game on Twitch prime in the hopes that people who have Twitch prime will come and try out there game seen as they are getting free loot for it, I personally have twitch prime because I have Prime TV so anything that drops I get it as a bonus and yes I do try out games I get loot for sometimes that game.

3 minutes ago, TheTinkster said:

Why you all angry over something so small?

Dude, we are not talking about PPs. There is nothing small aside from those.

Except mine.

Spoiler

Serious answer: Dude, any reason for a complain. Look at the reddit link OP posted of "Him Calling out DE's BS in 2015" and look at the Tennobaum part and you will see the sheer stupidity of this thread.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Jack_Mahler said:

The "Whine Legion"?

No, too agressive... And has a... lets say it doesnt show their maturity, they are manly men and women (yes, women can be manly. Which is very hot), with buldging muscles dripping with sweat going down their 10 pack and hidding in the untamed forest.

Ohhhh...! I know! We have White KNIGHTS and they are filled wiht positive and desire to procted. What kind of warrior is the polar opposite of that? A Sith.

I've decided! We have White Knights and Siths.

1 hour ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

Lmao, U get "free" Ember, decor, weapon, etc....So u go get Twitch Prime for $14 a month....how is it "free" then??? U pay $14 a month, it isn't free!!! and yet kids fall for that.....lmao

They only people defending this junk are people that are using someone else’s amazon prime lol so technically for them it is free 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Gooonicorn said:

They only people defending this junk are people that are using someone else’s amazon prime lol so technically for them it is free 

One could argue that it's as free as Warframe is a free game on Xbox, if you own a Xbox payed live subscription ( or whatever it's called ).

5 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Every time I see posts of "White Knights of Purity and Rightiousness and Unicorn Sh*tting Rainbows" I wonder what we could use for the opposite.

We live in a proactive society, we shouldnt leave a group out because they are different, we must label them too.

We should get an opposite, "Doomsayer" is too specific to be it... how about cant call them "Black+Anything" since it might sound racist...

Hmm... "Periphery Hatedomers"? "Straw Nihilist"?

I only have TvTropes as a reference, help me here.

How about "unjustified and entitled crybabies?"  

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Dude, we are not talking about PPs. There is nothing small aside from those.

Except mine.

Hide contents

Serious answer: Dude, any reason for a complain. Look at the reddit link OP posted of "Him Calling out DE's BS in 2015" and look at the Tennobaum part and you will see the sheer stupidity of this thread.

I appreciate the self deprecation. That said, I have no time for the Chicken Littles or the Sir Gallahads, I call myself a Realist. My eyes are open, DE has its flaws, it is time they were brought to light and it is time DE addressed many of them.

Since 2015 DE has been trading on its community good will, and I see that good will eroding, and fast. As in, they are flushing it down the toilet as fast as the Kavat can spool it off the toilet roll. It is eroding because, let's be honest, DE has been negligent of late with its community, its practices and its promises. I really hate to see that happening. People are holding DE accountable, hoping they turn back before the $hit $how really happens. That is what I see happening.

il y a 15 minutes, (PS4)Gooonicorn a dit :

Yeah, because people subscribe to amazon prime SPECIFICALLY to obtain a free warframe you can litterally farm in a few hours, and some liset interiors... It's just a bonus, are you seriously arguing over this?

I have no problem with what they are giving out. That is not the issue here. Just don't call it "free" when you have to sign up for a subscription which costs money. When I want to spend money to help DE out I spend it directly on the game.

3 minutes ago, EbonDoom said:

gotta get *@##$ed at for this one but doing it anyway as people have stated these items are NOT free seeing as you have to pay for amazon prime to get twitch prime i dont understand how thats such a hard concept to understand

It's probably because many of these people play strictly free, and feel that DE exists solely on magic fairy farts. No money needed to play you see. So everyone is entitled when they expect something from a free game. Those that do actually pay something, well you are the evil grinch that crimps their free wheeling play style. Poo on you.

Edited by CuChulainnWD

1 minute ago, CuChulainnWD said:

It's probably because many of these people play strictly free, and feel that DE exists solely on magic fairy farts. No money needed to play you see. So everyone is entitled when they expect something from a free game. Those that do actually pay something, well you are the evil grinch that crimps their free wheeling play style. Poo on you.

But they're strictly advertised as free in the message sent to our inboxes. Surely that's fair to be frustrated about? I'm not above paying for content-- I've bought every single Prime Access since Trinity-- but it's a little annoying to be told that Darvo's found some free stuff for me, only to be faced with a 'INPUT CREDIT CARD', a credit card I don't have, and refuse to have. 

Not to mention, there are people who actively can't redeem it, because Amazon Prime doesn't exist in their country. Are they in the wrong for feeling left out?

Just now, HazelCapulus said:

But they're strictly advertised as free in the message sent to our inboxes. Surely that's fair to be frustrated about? I'm not above paying for content-- I've bought every single Prime Access since Trinity-- but it's a little annoying to be told that Darvo's found some free stuff for me, only to be faced with a 'INPUT CREDIT CARD', a credit card I don't have, and refuse to have. 

Not to mention, there are people who actively can't redeem it, because Amazon Prime doesn't exist in their country. Are they in the wrong for feeling left out?

I would chalk that up to another DE Cluster Fluck, as in welcome to Bugframe, a feature I am sure you are more than familiar with. It sucks, and I know it is Beauvine Scatology, but that is probably what that is, and it is on DE yet again to accept the blame for this error in advertising (They are new to that game too as you know) and probably got carried away. Fear not though, they did Cheap out this year. As in previous years we got Primes of frames, not bog standard frames.

• Like 1

Just now, CuChulainnWD said:

I would chalk that up to another DE Cluster Fluck, as in welcome to Bugframe, a feature I am sure you are more than familiar with. It sucks, and I know it is Beauvine Scatology, but that is probably what that is, and it is on DE yet again to accept the blame for this error in advertising (They are new to that game too as you know) and probably got carried away. Fear not though, they did Cheap out this year. As in previous years we got Primes of frames, not bog standard frames.

Well, I do hope they admit their fault here. Even just a 'sorry for the inbox' message would be fine-- I don't care that it's not a Primed Ember, just the whole 'hey it's free WAIT IT ISN'T' part was the issue 😛

Just now, HazelCapulus said:

Well, I do hope they admit their fault here. Even just a 'sorry for the inbox' message would be fine-- I don't care that it's not a Primed Ember, just the whole 'hey it's free WAIT IT ISN'T' part was the issue 😛

Yeah well even the part where they say it is free is technically false advertising even to those that pay the Amazon Prime fee. They should know better than that. Will they apologies? That depends on if DE is really listening. Lately, I would not hold your breath, like smurf sex you might be "Flucking tll you're blue in the face"

10 minutes ago, EbonDoom said:

hey im with the mind set that DE dont have to put anything on twitch for people with prime my point im trying to get out is just that people seem to think its free when it isnt

What is the point in supporting Prime with your hard earned cash then? Oh right, DE is now a charity?