Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Scrooged Us This Holiday! RIP "Free Prime With Twitch Prime"

(PSN)True_Reclaimer

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

If you're really older than all of us then I'm truly sorry you never learned to develop problem solving skills

Fun fact - you can sign up for Amazon Prime - even if you no longer have a free trial - grab these rewards, and cancel the signup 5 minutes later - Amazon refunds you in FULL and you still get the stuff.  Know how I know?  Because that's how I did it. 

But sure, throw tantrums on the forums instead of using basic problem solving skills, that will really exemplify your maturity. 

Where did I throw a tantrum? I just made the point that this is not free that's all. What is immature is you jumping to all kinds of conclusions about what people are doing/thinking. As far as the items go I could give a S#&$ less. I can obviously buy whatever I want from a game at this point in life. Try being a little less insulting when you post.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

Woah you're still here? I thought you'd be at Hydron having randoms carry your newly acquired Ember to 30!

Can't believe you're still wasting time on here, how much are they paying you to shill out?

Cant be much if you had to scam Amazon, since you cant afford Prime lmao

I can easily afford prime, I'm just not a sucker.  I wanted the cosmetic but I have no use for prime - but unlike people in this thread I know how to solve my problems like a big boy.  If they don't want to take the solution available to them, that's on them. 

Shill out lmao, no I just see a bunch of children circle jerking online. 

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z
  • Like 1

hace 27 minutos, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z dijo:

No they shouldn't have.  Because back then interior styles weren't a thing.  Really difficult to understand, I know.    

The entitlement makes YOU look bad and childish - all of you in fact.  Like petulant little children.   You're free to act entitled - but it's not superiority complex to recognize when somebody is being as such.  You're just on the definitively wrong side of this argument.  Because this isn't a black and white issue - there's right and wrong, the side you're arguing for is patently wrong.  

Mmmm... are you sure I am the one that's wrong here? You say interior styles weren't a thing back then? 

Let's go for a history lesson:

- Christmas decorations dated as far as December 1, 2014 (You can check it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2nyx4m/you_can_purchase_a_christmas_decoration_set_for/)
- Liset Prime released around november/December 2016.

They absolutely could've included the interior too because there -was- a precedent with the Christmas decorations being around long before the liset prime became a thing.

You're factually wrong. And I'll stop here because firstly I don't have the time to be replying to everyone in here like you do (must have a lot of spare time over there, good for you) and secondly it's pointless to argue with someone who thinks they have the universal truth and puts people on "sides". Grow up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

I can easily afford prime, I'm just not a sucker.  I wanted the cosmetic but I have no use for prime - but unlike people in this thread I know how to solve my problems like a big boy.

Secondly I'm MR28 and been around 6 fckn years so I don't know what you're talking about being carried lmao

You know what? We'll make this easy. Love the ignore system on these forums. Bye

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LeaserResael said:

Mmmm... are you sure I am the one that's wrong here? You say interior styles weren't a thing back then? 

Let's go for a history lesson:

- Christmas decorations dated as far as December 1, 2014 (You can check it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2nyx4m/you_can_purchase_a_christmas_decoration_set_for/)
- Liset Prime released around november/December 2016.

They absolutely could've included the interior too because there -was- a precedent with the Christmas decorations being around long before the liset prime became a thing.

You're factually wrong. And I'll stop here because firstly I don't have the time to be replying to everyone in here like you do (must have a lot of spare time over there, good for you) and secondly it's pointless to argue with someone who thinks they have the universal truth and puts people on "sides". Grow up. 

Christmas decorations were never applied as interior styles before, they were straight up added to your inventory in a completely different way.  They were 1 time applications and the only way to get rid of them was to sell them.

Interior styles as they are now - are a relatively new feature - this year new.  Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo. 

3 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Since 2015 DE has been trading on its community good will, and I see that good will eroding, and fast. As in, they are flushing it down the toilet as fast as the Kavat can spool it off the toilet roll. It is eroding because, let's be honest, DE has been negligent of late with its community, its practices and its promises. I really hate to see that happening. People are holding DE accountable, hoping they turn back before the $hit $how really happens. That is what I see happening.

Its not realistic to see only the negatives. Its being negative and pessimist. If you see only the negatives they have done since 2015 and saying they have been eroding the goodwill since then and the numbers of active playing growing since that same time is a contradiction.

They have made blunders, they have made good things. If you want to be realistic, you will use both the good and the bad, and I'm not seeing this happening here.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Its not realistic to see only the negatives. Its being negative and pessimist. If you see only the negatives they have done since 2015 and saying they have been eroding the goodwill since then and the numbers of active playing growing since that same time is a contradiction.

They have made blunders, they have made good things. If you want to be realistic, you will use both the good and the bad, and I'm not seeing this happening here.

I do not disagree mate. DE has many virtues, but we have all been guilty of applauding them. Now things have changed quite a bit, and it is time we started recognising some of DE's flaws not because they are negative. But because we care enough to say they need to be fixed, because we wish to hold DE in the positive light we knew/know them for. Big difference. The growing numbers fluctuate greatly lately as new players see the flaws in the system more openly than ever before. Again that is on DE.

Chicken littles are as bad as the Sir Gallahads. The Realists see both sides and give the constructive criticism needed to keep DE on the right path. Would you agree with that?

Edited by CuChulainnWD
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

I do not disagree mate. DE has many virtues, but we have all been guilty of applauding them. Now things have changed quite a bit, and it is time we started recognising some of DE's flaws not because they are negative. But because we care enough to say they need to be fixed, because we wish to hold DE in the positive light we knew/know them for. Big difference. The growing numbers fluctuate greatly lately as new players see the flaws in the system more openly than ever before. Again that is on DE.

Chicken littles are as bad as the Sir Gallahads. The Realists see both sides and give the constructive criticism needed to keep DE on the right path. Would you agree with that?

DE can literally so no wrong in the eyes of some, and they will fight to the death to defend them

But this hivemind behavior prevents positive changes and fixes, hurting everyone in the long run

Negative feedback is the only option to make things better, as DE has proven that they ignore all positive feedback and suggestions until there's large outcry

25 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Paying for a service and expecting them to keep up with said service as they said isn't entitled it'd an expectation. While I don't care that it's regular ember(I like the prime accessory) I see why people are upset 

I can't see it, I have amazon prime because I want the fast deliveries, if you're getting amazon prime purely for the warframe stuff you're spending too much on it and would be better off buying plat when you get a voucher and getting the bits like that.

This is like a child being given a bicycle for Christmas and crying because its the wrong colour.

• Like 1

il y a 25 minutes, AltheusV a dit :

I can't see it, I have amazon prime because I want the fast deliveries, if you're getting amazon prime purely for the warframe stuff you're spending too much on it and would be better off buying plat when you get a voucher and getting the bits like that.

This is like a child being given a bicycle for Christmas and crying because its the wrong colour.

the office thank you GIF

38 minutes ago, AltheusV said:

Im positive people aren't getting twitch or Amazon prime JUST for exclusively warframe. 

Thats a crazy assumption. But warframes been advertising prime with prime for a while and people feel nipped that this isn't really what is advertised in their opinion. They have a right to as well. Trying to dismiss ones feelings because you don't care is worse then someone sounding entitled. Either way I like the prime accessory and while I do enjoy it I again can see why people are upset at this. And they have a right to be

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Paying for a service and expecting them to keep up with said service as they said isn't entitled it'd an expectation. While I don't care that it's regular ember(I like the prime accessory) I see why people are upset 

You aren't paying for Warframe stuff when you buy Amazon/Twitch Prime.  It's really not hard to understand.  It shouldn't be an expectation that get you get what you want when its not even a promised part of whats being paid for.   That literally is entitlement.  

You get exactly what you pay for.  You're lucky Warframe gives you anything even for having Twitch or Amazon Prime, Amazon nor Twitch ever promised you free Warframe stuff.  It's a promotion.  It's a free addition for somebody who uses those services.  People can be upset all they want, it's nonsense though.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

DE can literally so no wrong in the eyes of some, and they will fight to the death to defend them

But this hivemind behavior prevents positive changes and fixes, hurting everyone in the long run

Negative feedback is the only option to make things better, as DE has proven that they ignore all positive feedback and suggestions until there's large outcry

DE can literally do only wrong in the eyes of some, and they will fight to the death to squander them

Negative feedback is the only option to make things the way we want, as DE has proven that they ignore all positive feedback and suggestions because there is nothing to change if people are satisfied.

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

You aren't paying for Warframe stuff when you buy Amazon/Twitch Prime.  It's really not hard to understand.

It's a perk when paying for and so it incentivizes people to get a subscription. Just how smite gives away Ingame items fortnite etc. But the issue at hand is people were expecting it to be a prime. While it technically is at the same time due to the recent prime drops (trin soma Plat etc) this feels like a jip to many. Its not hard to understand that. But you don't care for that explanation it's clear to see. And you really don't care for discussion either I'm assuming 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It's a perk when paying for and so it incentivizes people to get a subscription.

Exactly my point it's an incentive - a promotion.  Not a given.  Nowhere in Twitch/Amazon Prime signup does it say "we promise to always have primed warframes etc."  It's literally not what you are paying for.

You can try to explain it all you want, the explanation is predicated on the false belief that you're entitled to the promotions, when they could just not have them at all because again - it's not what you're paying for - point blank.  

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

Exactly my point it's an incentive - a promotion.  Not a given.  Nowhere in Twitch/Amazon Prime signup does it say "we promise to always have primed warframes etc."  It's literally not what you are paying for.

You can try to explain it all you want, the explanation is predicated on the false belief that you're entitled to the promotions, when they could just not have them at all because again - it's not what you're paying for - point blank.  

Nobody is demanding it however. Nobody has stated "meh gimme meh prime" I see alot of disappointed players and I can understand why due to the recent prime with primes. Entitlement vs disappointment is key here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Nobody is demanding it however. Nobody has stated "meh gimme meh prime" I see alot of disappointed players and I can understand why due to the recent prime with primes. Entitlement vs disappointment is key here

Being disappointed that your free stuff isn't the specific free stuff you wanted literally is entitlement though... 

Like buying a kid a toy car for Xmas and then he breaks down screaming he wanted a ball instead.  It reeks of entitlement.  Disappointment and entitlement are not mutually exclusive concepts.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

Being disappointed that your free stuff isn't the specific free stuff you wanted literally is entitlement though... 

Like buying a kid a toy car for Xmas and then he breaks down screaming he wanted a ball instead.  It reeks of entitlement.  Disappointment and entitlement are not mutually exclusive concepts.  

While not mutually exclusive the correlation in this regard makes no true sense. "Take what you get because they didn't have to give you this" I feel like this is your mindset. Nobody again is screeching and yelling at DE demanding they get their prime. They are simply expressing their disappointment at this month's prime drop. You can be that same kid that's disappointed that he didn't get what he wanted and still not be entitled.