Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon - Bounty not starting

Deus-Ex-Vesania

As the threads I found to this topic were archived and no recent ones were opened for it...:

Lately I have the problem that, if I take a bounty from Konzu and leave for the plains, I frequently get a map without objective. Like people just minding their own business. Fishing, mining, feeding roofies to the local wildlife... The usual.

This happens only when I'm in public matchmaking, obviously, and, as I don't expect people to join me if they had other plans in the first place, I'll excuse myself and leave again. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to zoom around on my own like a carpet-bombing humming-bird... Big props to whoever desigend the Staticor by the way, love that thing!

So, back to Cetus, get the exact same bounty again cuz you can never have enough lenses and hope it works this time. Or being forced to stop being lazy.

Update: Same thing just happened when I tried to do some bounties in Orb Valley, solo. So, yeah, more of a general transistion thing?!

Edited by Deus-Ex-Vesania
Edit.

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just checking, did you maybe enter your Arsenal inbetween those two steps?

Because that seemed to cancel the active Bounty last time I did it.

Didn't know that but no, I always head straight for the gates. A bit of superstition, I guess, that people have to wait even longer for me if I have to bring my tools in order. So I always do that before starting anything ^^'