Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test

Dropthesoap

Maybe I just suck at this game, maybe this post already exists, but if you're saying that I really could care less. I am mostly here to vent, MASTERY TESTS FREAKING SUCK. Now that thats out of the way can someone PLEASE explain to me why there is a 24 hour wait time between failures? This contributes nothing to the game play, only severely slows it down if you happen to make a mistake on a numbingly simple task. I understand risk and reward but that is like saying no you cannot progress because we arbitrarily decided to waste your time since you failed to look at a circle. There should be some penalty but not a whole day thats just stupid. Not really going to care about this forum but keep it near the top so DE realizes I HATE THIS!!!

It really isn't a problem. I failed the speed shot test twice I'm sorry to say but I got it done and in between tries I just kept ranking gear. It's no big deal unless you're about to get to a mastery where you can craft a specific weapon and then it is annoying but not a game stopper.