Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Bosses Drop Platinum Bars!

Eidolon_Slayer

Probably not the best move to call them platinum bars, I thought this was going to be about bosses dropping the platinum used for the Market. Still, a large credit drop from bosses would be nice.

and if it was that way id prefer needing like 10000 plat bars to refine them and get 1 plat XD

Probably not the best move to call them platinum bars, I thought this was going to be about bosses dropping the platinum used for the Market. Still, a large credit drop from bosses would be nice.

Well... Or... If they don't drop platinum bars... They could drop gold bars (5000 credits)? Or if not call it Platinum Bar, perhaps .... Orokin Bar? (lol)

They should drop "credit sticks" which are worth 1 platinum each. If you craft 10 of those together you get a "reaper prime band," which is actually a mod for the Glaive that gives you 10 credits everytime it hits an enemy. It's not confusing at all.

hey, credits, the third most useless thing out there... cool...

(nano and xp beat it imo)

Just because you and and a few others have millions of credits they cant use doesn't mean that everyone else does, especially newer players.

@op, Cool idea. But I think naming them something else would be better.

I'd actually like to see some of the out of the way areas of the map and maybe one in boss rooms, have essentially ATM machines you can blow up to get a bit more credits, somewhere in the 2,500-15,000 credit range at random. But in the end it'd have to be done sparsely or we'd be back to having the majority of players upwards of 10,000,000 credits on average in my opinion anyway.

Edit: 

Or rock it Pay Day style and make a heist mission that focuses on credits as the mission reward over all else. That'd be interesting at least, if done properly.

Edited by Azraill

hey, credits, the third most useless thing out there... cool...

(nano and xp beat it imo)

I don't understand how people have piles of credits. Do you not fuse or transmute at all?

I have a lifetime credit intake of about 15 million, yet I only have about 80k credits at the moment.