Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime Christmas wish

Sergent-Qc

With the fast evolution of the game and our most recent announcement, I have a wish for this upcoming Christmas :

(DE)ar Santa,

I know you are listening. I would really like to receive a new Prowl ability with the upcoming Ivara Prime Warframe

Please remove the speed and movement restrictions on her Prowl and make her as fast as the game is played now.

Perhaps drain the same amount of energy as it is right now when she walks at normal speed, but double the drain when she sprints or double jump. I'm sure you can fix her.

You have the power to easily make it happen. 

Thank you my (DE)ar Santa.

:angel:

1 minute ago, Sergent-Qc said:

Then I guess Loki is overpowered too ... Oh well, a guy can dream !

Loki can't ignore lasers and energy barriers, and his invisibility runs out quickly. Moving fast mitigates the shorter invisibility time.  Ivara can stay invisible for the whole mission if she's careful, and she can waltz past lasers etc with impunity. That's balanced by slower movement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

Loki can't ignore lasers and energy barriers, and his invisibility runs out quickly. Moving fast mitigates the shorter invisibility time.  Ivara can stay invisible for the whole mission if she's careful, and she can waltz past lasers etc with impunity. That's balanced by slower movement.

WUKONG

2 hours ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

Ivara can stay invisible for the whole mission if she's careful,

Which is only relevant for solo, Survival, and Spy. Most people don't enjoy slow-paced gameplay like that. Prowl has too many constraints compare to Ash's Smokescreen and worse, Octavia's Metronome:

• Different energy drains: Passively standing still, moving, attacking, and even taking damage for some odd reason?
  • Restricted to not attacking or using slient/melee weapons to maintain full invisibility.
  • Needs to consistently roll while the other stealth frames maintains full mobility.

Ivara getting some tweaks before her Prime Access comes out would be well appreciated, as some parts of her kit (Noise Arrow in particular) are outdated.

Edited by Duality52