[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #272: Tonight at 7pm ET!

48f40953721aa7cbea41922f88630d78.jpg

Rebecca and Danielle are taking down Zege Fugriff. With 2 Requiems known, and Zege at Rank 4, it’s a race against Thralls to eliminate Zege (and obtain his Kohm) once and for all.  

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Darvo’s Stocking Stuffer Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of a Wolf of Saturn 6 Beacon!

See you here tonight, December 5th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

Oh can't wait to see Fan Art. I have requested a comission lets see if it makes it to prime time ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Applause 2

Any relation to the "Fall of Ziggy Stardust"? Both seemingly occurred in Grineer territory. 

Edited by 1000_Up

7 minutes ago, (PS4)DrOktoberfestYT said:

Still better than 2 argon. Also, I still hate you for taking away my glyph ;-;

I hope your joking. It's just a glyph

24 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Oh can't wait to see Fan Art i have requested a comission lets see if it makes it to prime time ^.^ 

Oh!! Who was the artist? 😮 

• Applause 1

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Oh!! Who was the artist? 😮 

Chicken Draws Dogs ^.^ 

and the idea was born on the forums ^.^  The Grinch-neer or whatever we will endup calling him 😉 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

48f40953721aa7cbea41922f88630d78.jpg

Rebecca and Danielle are taking down Zege Fugriff. With 2 Requiems known, and Zege at Rank 4, it’s a race against Thralls to eliminate Zege (and obtain his Kohm) once and for all.  

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Darvo’s Stocking Stuffer Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of a Wolf of Saturn 6 Beacon!

See you here tonight, December 5th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

There is no glyph?

3 minutes ago, Blackstein said:

There is no glyph?

The TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph will be rerun when the time is right and when I'm back in the saddle to be co-host.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Umbra_Venatus said:

I seem to be having trouble receiving the twitch prime pack in-game.  Have you had any other issues like this reported? Just seeing if it’s just me (probably)

It's not just you, I've met a fair amount of people with the same issue, But no need to worry, It'll work out.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Umbra_Venatus said:

I seem to be having trouble receiving the twitch prime pack in-game.  Have you had any other issues like this reported? Just seeing if it’s just me (probably)

Did you try unlinking and relinking twitch from your warframe account? Fixed it for me.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

With 2 Requiems known, and Zege at Rank 4

Is this your Lich or Rebecca's Lich?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph will be rerun when the time is right

Isn't that what you guys said about Primed Chamber?

I'm just being cheeky.