[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #272: Tonight at 7pm ET!

2 hours ago, (PS4)Umbra_Venatus said:

I seem to be having trouble receiving the twitch prime pack in-game.  Have you had any other issues like this reported? Just seeing if it’s just me (probably)

Had the same issue, apparently the link to my twitch account was bugged out, fixed it by unlinking and relinking my twitch account to my Warframe account.

hey DE bear DE megan i recently won a twitch prize where they call out random names on stream for either plat or prime access my name was called an i whisperd them like they said an i still have not recived any messages or prizes on warframe. my account is pythonpakman on pc an is also linked to the website as the same so i wanna knw whats happerning.

ps i didnt know where to ask for help hence why im posting here

Edited by pythonpakman

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward

With that  Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward so worthless no thanks I won't waste my valuable time watching this!

[D.E] Already ruined the racing animation of my dear warframe volt and now this one, I'm out!😫

Sorry Baro, looks like you won't be getting piles and piles of golden ducats tomorrow, that solid gold relay you've been dreaming about building will have to wait.

8 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Oh can't wait to see Fan Art. I have requested a comission lets see if it makes it to prime time ^.^ 

You absolute legend.
Also Kudos to the artist, fantastic piece
PS: got featured, if it wasn't obvious

Edited by Dung30n
clarity
  • Like 1

Didn't get Twitch drop. Again. This method of distribution is great and I love it.

Seriously though please just move all of it to the Twitch Prime campaign, it's so goddamn consistently inconsistent.

1 hour ago, Dung30n said:

You absolute legend.
Also Kudos to the artist, fantastic piece
PS: got featured, if it wasn't obvious

Thanks ^.^ its really apreciated !