Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Man Made His Own Game To Show How The Kuva Liches Should Be Improved

Sitchrea

"Fought Zuu Ul'fngg in a climactic battle on Lith, Earth.
And were victorious!
but you did not have a first requiem mod equipped...
Though Zuu Ul'fngg lies dead, the parazon failed to undo the kuva's curse of immortality. They will be back...
Acquired: +33% Magnetic Kuva Karak.
Recovered the entirety of Zuu Ul'fngg's treasury:
3819 credits
853 common resources
10 rare resources
7 mods
1 relics
0 blueprint"

Woah, this mini game approach seems good just based on this ending, with a way to strengthen our kuva weapons with lesser ones and maybe even cycle elements from acquired models, it would be quite the improvement!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dota_Icarus said:

and DE still hasn`t adress this yet...

appearently they don`t care about all the effort u put in... sad

14 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

Nothing new, par for the course sadly.

They did address the Liches on the latest devstream. They're going to wait until the new year to look at changes to them. DE always takes a two-week break for Christmas and New Year's Day. It was an unfortunate but acceptable answer - we just can't let this thread die before then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squick said:

Pass.

It's easy to say how great it is when you can do 15+ missions in a minute and burn through it while you see all the resources you're getting.

That system would require just as much work, if not more.

God forbid you have to play the game.

• Like 1

On 2019-12-05 at 11:27 AM, Sitchrea said:

Look at this fan-made game and tell me this wouldn't be an incredible system. I would play this far, FAR more willingly than the simple murmer-farm Lich system we have now.

Edit: For clarity, here is a link to the game: https://kaian-a-coel.github.io/Kuva-Lich-Rework/

That is gorgeous

• Like 3

Il y a 4 heures, Antris a dit :

Woah, this mini game approach seems good just based on this ending, with a way to strengthen our kuva weapons with lesser ones and maybe even cycle elements from acquired models, it would be quite the improvement!

Actually, when you take the weapon from a lich without it being a perma-kill, the lich's next weapon is guaranteed to be better by at least 1% (up to a max of 60%). So a long lived enough lich is going to deliver all the 60% weapons you want. And while getting to the point where the lich drops purely 60% weapons takes a very long time, usually I find it doesn't take too long to get into 45%+ territory.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Kaian-a-coel said:

Actually, when you take the weapon from a lich without it being a perma-kill, the lich's next weapon is guaranteed to be better by at least 1% (up to a max of 60%). So a long lived enough lich is going to deliver all the 60% weapons you want. And while getting to the point where the lich drops purely 60% weapons takes a very long time, usually I find it doesn't take too long to get into 45%+ territory.

Omg that is so genius. It gives a purpose to keeping your Lich around for a long time. Brilliant!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)KnightSlayer411 said:

You know what's sad? DE is to arrogant to take this into account. Bet your plat that nothing similar to this will see the light.

I doubt it's arrogance. Empyrian is just where all their focus is right now. They said they will look into improving the Lich system after the New Year, so we'll see then.

DE takes a two-week break for Christmas and New Year's, so it's not like they're going to make any decisions right now.

On 2019-12-16 at 12:32 PM, Sitchrea said:

I doubt it's arrogance. Empyrian is just where all their focus is right now. They said they will look into improving the Lich system after the New Year, so we'll see then.

DE takes a two-week break for Christmas and New Year's, so it's not like they're going to make any decisions right now.

I;m wondering if a lich overhaul will happen with the next major release, since we were told it'd be at least three, or if it's a 'distant future' sort of thing? 

Hopefully it's the first and we see  it in the next content drop for railjack/TNW. And hopefully they've cribbed from this game wholesale. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...