Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels In Conclave.

Collossal

So I would like to state the problems I have with sentinels being allowed in the recently created conclaves.

1.Sentinels can be very OP. For instance, a dethcube with full vaporize and swift deth, paired with a well modded weapon can cause a lot of issues.

2.They fire after death. Recently, I have noticed that the sentinels don’t die after the owner is killed. AND THEY STILL SHOOT AT YOU. Sometimes they cannot even die. Yes I realize PvP is still buggy, but honestly if it is fixed I would still prefer the removal of the sentinels.

3.It requires no skill. I have noticed afk people kill people trying to attack them with melee. (But why could they not just shoot them??) That is indeed an option but let’s just put it out there. You should be able to attempt to kill afk’s however you want to, without having to worry about a sentinel.

4.It sort of ruins the fun. I cannot stress how many times my carrier has killed someone. It &!$$es me off to no end. (Since then I have relinquished my use of sentinels in PvP, but I can forget on accident ._.)

Like I said I have used a sentinel before and I completely detest their use in PvP. It &!$$es me off when I use one, and when other people use one. So, hopefully, people who like the conclave like me will appreciate what I am trying to do and help me make this happen. Trust me when I say that conclave will be much more fun if we got rid of sentinels. I ONLY WANT THEM GONE FROM CONCLAVE NOT THE WHOLE GAME.

Note: I have no idea to make this look nice and convincing so don't be turned away by my lack of paragraphs( tabs don't work for some reason)

Edited by Collossal

Well......sentinets is so weak, dps really really weak.

Sweeper is a special case, it ext. powerful at blank point range, but other sentinels weapon totally can't kill a player( stand 5 mins and they still can't kill me LoL 6+ forma super sentinel weapons)

so if you think sentinel is a problem for you, focus fire to take them out first, or go to a low ranking PVP map that can't support sentinel

Edited by Cary2010haha

Well......sentinets is so weak, dps really really weak.

Sweeper is a special case, it ext. powerful at blank point range, but other sentinels weapon totally can't kill a player( stand 5 mins and they still can't kill me LoL 6+ forma super sentinel weapons)

so if you think sentinel is a problem for you, focus fire to take them out first, or go to a low ranking PVP map that can't support sentinel

I am not talking average sentinels, and I have only come across this case once, but even my sentinels weapon pisses me off. I can not go below 500 because all of my weapons are too strong.