Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch/Mixer Always Picking Same People

Cephalon_Saryndipity

Good Evening. I thought I should let you guys know, though I don't think you can do anything about it except perhaps suspend Plat Prizes until a fairer system can be devised. This isn't about my personal luck, I already accepted that the odds are not in my favor, and I don't mind buying Plat to help support the game. But when you see the same name (Which will not be placed here as per forum rules, but if an example is needed I will be more than willing to supply it) win over and over again a couple of months apart, or even the very next week in one particularly noteworthy case, it raises serious questions and doubts into the legitimacy of the randomness of the selection, and can open DE to accusations of nepotism, favoritism and the like. I am not the only one who has noticed this as I have had conversations in Twitch PM about it with individuals who are much more steamed up about it than I am. Thank you for your time. Have a great day! 

22 hours ago, SECURATYYY said:

IMO you should only be able to win once in respect to the 60k+ people that were watching.

I agree, but with a stipulation: if you win, you should have a cooldown to win again. I personally think it should be, like, "1 win per year, per person (not per account), per category (plat, vault, prime access" or something like that. Maybe 6 months? I dunno, but when the same person wins multiple times in a short time frame, it does give rise to feelings of impropriety going on when there are thousands of people in the running.