Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW Intermission 2 End Date?

General_Durandal

Question

22 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Krenlik said:

They really need to list end date on the Nightwave screen... they can leave it as "Unknown" till it's actually scheduled, but then people wouldn't feel the need to keep asking.

Want to know why they don't? They don't know either. The end date still hasn't been scheduled. And all they've given us of the upcoming one is a title...not even a teaser. I think they barely started on it tbh.

23 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Want to know why they don't? They don't know either. The end date still hasn't been scheduled. And all they've given us of the upcoming one is a title...not even a teaser. I think they barely started on it tbh.

Did you miss when I said "they can leave it as "Unknown" till it's actually scheduled"?

But having the field available would let people know that this is the space to watch for all future notifications about a pending end date.  That a forum isn't the place to ask.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Rikichi said:

I hope soon,I’m capped out at 60.

I was just about to ask if the prestige ranks stop at 30 or if you can cycle around again.  Now I know.  I'm about halfway through 58 with this week's tasks barely touched, so I guess I'll cap out too this week without even really trying.  I skipped a lot of elite tasks this intermission, so I'm guessing a lot of people will soon be capped out also.

27 minutes ago, Krenlik said:

Did you miss when I said "they can leave it as "Unknown" till it's actually scheduled"?

But having the field available would let people know that this is the space to watch for all future notifications about a pending end date.  That a forum isn't the place to ask.

If you think that'll stop people from posting here and asking, you haven't been here enough yet...