Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please remove kuva as a reward from sortie

Killa_Byte

Riven Fuel is always useful if you ask me. the amount that we get is maybe a bit underwhelming though.

i don't want a goddamn Forma from a Sortie, no thanks. i hate that it's already in there at all. and the 4000 Fusion Energy you can keep, the Statue is more useful since its Tradable.

• Like 2

Why replace Kuva? is a useful thing. Matter of fact, we should get more Kuva from sortie rewards.

Formas? nope, i can farm Forma BP just fine by playing, i dont want a forma as a sortie reward, even if is fully built. Would take a 3 day resource booster anyday instead of a forma from sorties.

Just now, Trapkin said:

Why replace Kuva? is a useful thing. Matter of fact, we should get more Kuva from sortie rewards.

Formas? nope, i can farm Forma BP just fine by playing, i dont want a forma as a sortie reward, even if is fully built. Would take a 3 day resource booster anyday instead of a forma from sorties.

good lord did you even read above?

I'd love removing Kuva from the Sortie considering the effect is "congratulations! You wasted an hour of your life for 100K credits."

Increasing the forma from one to two or something would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

Riven Fuel is always useful if you ask me. the amount that we get is maybe a bit underwhelming though.

i don't want a goddamn Forma from a Sortie, no thanks. i hate that it's already in there at all. and the 4000 Fusion Energy you can keep, the Statue is more useful since its Tradable.

Just max a mod with that 4K Endo building up and then sell it.

3 hours ago, Killa_Byte said:

and replace it with something else ! maybe a harrow chassis or a forma...

trust me i am 100% on ur side and i get the sarcasm

but let me tell u the stroy
im lucky enough that weapons i like do not require rivens
so i never needed kuva for anything i was getting it from sortie and it always felt like waste of my time doing sortie

but 1 day i decided i will go hunt some eidolons as chroma
and then i wanted to 1sthot eidolon synovias and for that i needed a riven for my rifle
i was too poor to buy riven with good stats so i needed to buy crappy one and then roll it 
and lets say i did few rolls
jGSBnnv.png

guess how i changed my mind about about kuva as reward on sortie then?

and on top of that i would wish we could CHOOSE rewards we get from sortie or like get some currency for doing sorties and spent it on rewards
but this way i would never had that kuva to roll my riven so trust me even so ur idea sounds good its double edged sword

and there is big difference between what we want and what we could or need someday

imagine my frustration then if i would need to go farm that kuva which would block my progress with eidolons
i had around 400k kuva when i get to eidolon hunts just from doing sortie while i never did kuva siphon or flood back then

think about it

The noggle would be pretty annoying after some time.

IMO they should remove the endo, and change the Kuva amount to at least 15k. It's the equivalent of 4 roll.

Riven should be more common tho. Getting a Riven as a reward is way too rare, it's usually sunk under the mass of underwhelming Ananas statues and 4000 endo.

3 hours ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

I'd love removing Kuva from the Sortie considering the effect is "congratulations! You wasted an hour of your life for 100K credits."

Increasing the forma from one to two or something would be appreciated.

it takes you an hour to do a sortie?

• Like 2

(snip) Sortie (snip)You wasted an hour

genuinely curious, as a new player I never spent more than 15 minutes total in a Sortie (including all three stages), maybe 20 if you factor in the occasional defense mission, but 1 hour? never happened. What kind of Sortie requires one hour?

• Like 3

still worth objectively less, people pay more for Statues than they do upgraded Mods.
the Fusion Energy is what you want to trade since it's flexible, and because it's more valuable than the actual upgrading, and also has value as a decoration.

it's just way better.

Edited by taiiat

When I started doing sorties and didnt even need kuva or barely knew what it was. I'd keep getting it and just be like "meh whatever", but I have a few rivens now and by the time it came down to wanting to finally roll one I already had over 100k kuva to play around with.

Edit: So no, please keep it in.

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

still worth objectively less, people pay more for Statues than they do upgraded Mods.
the Fusion Energy is what you want to trade since it's flexible, and because it's more valuable than the actual upgrading, and also has value as a decoration.

it's just way better.

I dont think you can trade endo....