Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2019! - Feeding Through the Gift of Giving

SilverBones

WF_TennoBaum_NewsForum_1920x1080.png

Seasons Greetings, Tenno!

December is a special time for use here in the Warframe community, as we celebrate Tennobaum alongside the many holidays which are observed around the world! This year the Vent Kids have a special request for all of the Tenno partaking in this most festive of holidays. 

While your help has been felt all across Fortuna, there are lots of other kids out there in the Origin System that do not have access to food, clothing or family. Somehow, the Vent Kids managed to convince Darvo to hack the Corpus market, and now any time you gift an item to another Tenno, Digital Extremes will provide a contribution to a local food bank organization, and help vulnerable children and their families who are in need.

How it works:

• Gift any item to another Tenno using the In-Game Market
  • For every gift given from now until December 31, Darvo will make sure that local food banks will get $0.25 donation (up to a maximum of $50,000!)
  • At the end of December we will have a total tally of the amount raised, then provide that to London Food Bank to help feed those in need.

Every year, our Tenno have helped better the lives of people during this season, and we expect that you will surprise us all over again with your generosity and giving spirit. If you wish to know more about London Food Bank and all the fine work they do, then you can head over to their web page, https://londonfoodbank.ca and read about them yourselves! 

Happy Tennobaum, everyone!

1 minute ago, [DE]Bear said:

UPDATE TIME!

As of December 30th, @ 11:01 AM ET

Congratulations folks! You did it!

Thanks to all your generosity and kindness, this Tennobaum has reached it's goal of $50,000 for London Food Bank, and as of right now, you have given over 229,912 gifts! 

Some Notable Days:
Dec 24th: 13,011 Gifts!
Dec 25th: 15,603 Gifts!

Amazing work!

No website for Tennobaum, is the event up or not? Or are we supposed to gift only friends and clan? I mean last year we weren't allowed to ask for gifts on the offical Tennobaum thread so it is a bit confusing to try and figure out how it goes now with little to no info.

My wishlist: 

• Forma bundles
  • Blue potatoes
  • Weapon slots
  • Equinox deluxe bundle Thanks to @Leyvonne for gifting me the bundle
  • Domestik drone bundle
  • Cumulus Collection
  • Riven slots
  • Excalibur Deluxe bundle / Zato collection
  • Quellor (it’ll be difficult to farm this thanks to wf constantly crashing on me)
  • Pennant (same issue)
  • Kavat Sigma series armour
  • Zundi Pistol skin
  • Sigma series Armour
  • Sigma series Syandana
  • Sigma series Parazon skin
  • Warframe articula

7 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

It’s definitely up as I gifted 50+ people and I didn’t tick off the “you’re gifting too much” warning.

But it is kind of strange. I’m hoping we’ll hear back with more info soon.

Especially annoying for me since I don't have friends or clan to give gifts to so not much gifting going on without a proper wishlist thread 😄 Really enjoyed Tennobaum last year due to the aspect of gifting random people and getting gifts I wasn't expecting to get from people I would have never expected to gift me.

6 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Darvo to hack the Corpus market

Does anyone remember from last year, that Darvo put up a discounted 22 plat Forma Bundle (3 Formas usually for 35)? That was probably the best sale he made, and I hope he makes some special discounts for this year!

It would be nice for me if I actually got gifts during this event, but I never have as people literally told me "No they wouldn't" and that what I want is "too expensive." So, I don't expect to receive anything or have any reason to enjoy it. And, if I had plat, I would gift to others. But, sadly I don't. So, it's out of luck both ways for me. 

1 minute ago, QueenofYandxre said:

It would be nice for me if I actually got gifts during this event, but I never have as people literally told me "No they wouldn't" and that what I want is "too exspensive."

So, I don't expect to receive anything or have any reason to enjoy it. And, if I had plat, I would gift to others. But, sadly I don't. So, it's out of luck both ways for me. 

I’d gift you at least a little decor but I can’t cause I’m on PS4 :c

Archived