Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2019! - Feeding Through the Gift of Giving

SilverBones

Happy Tennobaum, everyone!  I’ve been loving the Railjack and Kuva Lich systems lately after a hiatus from Warframe for almost 2 years.  I missed out on getting frames like Wisp and Octavia when they first dropped, so I’m trying to catch up now! 🙂 Below is my wishlist.  I would greatly appreciate anything, honestly.  These are just some suggestions. 😊

PC IGN: Steel_Kraken

- Railjack Skins

- Rush Repair Drones

- Wisp Thank you to @Leyvonne !!

- Octavia

- Kuva Lich Collection (I know this is not likely, but still...I love the armor!)

Thank you to everyone for all of your generosity this season to our fellow Tenno!  Happy Tennobaum and happy New Year!

So I just found out about this now and I didn't know it was a thing long before, so I'm giving it a shot.
Fortunately, I don't have any plat so I'll ask for few things.

• Forma Bundle
  • Warframe/Weapon Slots
  • Daybreak Palette/Smoke Palette/Corpus Palette (any)
  • Ember Vermillion Skin
  • Excalibur Proto Skin
  • Titania Skin

UPDATE TIME!

As of December 30th, @ 11:01 AM ET

Congratulations folks! You did it!

Thanks to all your generosity and kindness, this Tennobaum has reached it's goal of $50,000 for London Food Bank, and as of right now, you have given over 229,912 gifts! 

Some Notable Days:
Dec 24th: 13,011 Gifts!
Dec 25th: 15,603 Gifts!

Amazing work!

Though to be honest, (even though it could certainly be more,) I bet a food bank is pretty happy to even get that much. 

Would you guys maybe mind posting about the giant check donation hand off, or forwarding the food banks thanks back to us? Would love to actually see their happiness for our efforts.

On 2019-12-30 at 9:05 AM, [DE]Bear said:

UPDATE TIME!

As of December 30th, @ 11:01 AM ET

Congratulations folks! You did it!

Thanks to all your generosity and kindness, this Tennobaum has reached it's goal of $50,000 for London Food Bank, and as of right now, you have given over 229,912 gifts! 

Some Notable Days:
Dec 24th: 13,011 Gifts!
Dec 25th: 15,603 Gifts!

Amazing work!

Woohoo! 

Great Work Everyone!

It'd be real nice if you did it by the value of what has been traded.

Or even just the profit of what was traded.

Or even an actual percentage of the value traded.

That 230k gifts has netted you at least $300-500k, and frankly, closer to a million bucks in plat spent in the market.

With less fanfare than ever before. To give 50k. And is what.. a quarter of what was given last year?

It's great that the charity gets help... but the way its presented still screams 'make a ton of money off the goodwill of your players'.

Would be nice if we could gift from the mobile app.  I only recently have been able to get back in game and while I had the plat and will to participate, I lacked the ability.

Also, for a game of millions, rather disappointed at such a low turn out.  Less than 300,000 gifts?  That's...sad, Tenno.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Would be nice if we could gift from the mobile app.  I only recently have been able to get back in game and while I had the plat and will to participate, I lacked the ability.

Also, for a game of millions, rather disappointed at such a low turn out.  Less than 300,000 gifts?  That's...sad, Tenno.

Why is it sad though?

The cap was at $50,000, which was 200,000 gifts.

So that last 29,912~ gifts was just pure profit for DE.

Throw in DE didn't even really announce it, didn't draw attention to it, had no event, had the lowest amount they've announced for tennobaum yet, and it's fairly obvious about how little it was vs how much they'd get, it didn't really incentivise people to bother.

Hell, a lot of people donated directly to either the food bank, or other local charities instead of buy plat - and every $10 donated directly, is the equivalent of 40 gifts given. (Which if spent in game with gifts, would only be $0.75 to $2 donated anyway)

It's not a poor show from the Tenno.

Archived