Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2019! - Feeding Through the Gift of Giving

SilverBones

everyone is posting their wishlist here... I'll join in!
(I will "@" you on my list if you quote me here in some way, otherwise I will keep your name anon - but be sure whatever I recieve, it is appreciated! ❤️)

These are the items I wish for:
Armor set: Riv Elite Thank you @trunks013 No one will be able to resist my "blue steel" now - and ty for the fun quiz 🙂
Harrow Reliquary Collection
Tiny Orbiter Decorations; especially Rubedo and Argon crystals and the artisan set Thank you @Lamnia  the pieces are beautiful, they make my orbiter feel more like home.
1x random roomba for our dojo 🙂 Thank you @trunks013 finally no more kavat pawprins everywhere (the cats now cruise through the dojo on the roomba)

If anyone would like to surprise my clanmate "Ferdugion", these are some items on his wishlist:
Kyroptera Syandana
Igaro Syandana
Iliac Armor set
Rhino Palatine Skin
(He is usually online when I am, so I'll cross his wishes out if he receives anything)

Have a nice tennobaum!

Il y a 6 heures, Weisszahn a dit :

everyone is posting their wishlist here... I'll join in!

These the items I wish for:
Armor set: Riv Elite
Harrow Reliquary Collection
Tiny Orbiter Decorations; especially Rubedo and Argon crystals and the artisan set
1x random roomba for our dojo 🙂

Il y a 6 heures, PBnJames a dit :

These the items I wish for weapon slots ,tennogen , decorations , Robotic slots (sentinel slots)or anything on my wishlist,  and the biggest wish i for... a good lich system.

Il y a 4 heures, Vismont a dit :

My wishlist are just some...

Forma/Forma Bundle

Happy Tennobaum guys 🙌

Il y a 4 heures, DasDeathGun a dit :

I wish for....

Domestik drones /forma / Domestik drones / potatoes and did i mention Domestik drones

or the lich hunter armor set cause its sick as heck.

il y a 46 minutes, RaTheWitcher a dit :

Wishlist:

-Forma

-Riven slots

Gave something.
Nothing much, i'm as broke as always xD

Oh, right a wishlist i can have 🤔 (well, my ingame wishlist is way bigger since i often forget what i want to buy x) )
Ranked Highest to lowest:
-Adau Glyph Pack
-Adi Holster Collection
-Color Pack: Alpha
-Color Pack: Beta
-Display Pack
-Forma Bundle
-Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

Happy TennoBaum 😊

Not to be a beggar, but, if someone could gift me Vauban Deluxe collection or Titania Deluxe collection I'd be a happy camper. Or Acceltra, cuz I'm fed up with farming that. And I'm having no luck selling mah stuff :(

What I really really want is company to watch movies and eat popcorn, but I can't get that over warframe. 

Archived