[DE]Bear

Tennobaum 2019! - Feeding Through the Gift of Giving

I wish only for Orokin Catalysts, mainly because I aim to build and collect all the weapons.

Wishlist:
Limbo deluxe bundle.
Limbo deluxe skin only...
Grendel.
Orbiter decorations.

Domestik drone Bundle.

Orbiter Plant/Cosmetics.

I wish for you all the best of the days  and thank you so much for being an awesome person.

I would be super appreciative of anyone who could gift me some Warframe/Weapon slots, as those are always needed!

Orrrrrrr, I would love some new decorations for my brand-spanking-new orbiter!So, if you would like to gift me something, show me your favourite decorations! 

Will be grateful to anyone kind enough to give me harrow bundle but really anything is appreciated. Happy holidays and lets feed some people! 😄

Harrow bundle gifted by the most beautiful, kind and generous @trunks013! ^^

Edited by borko95
  • Haha 1

A Wishlist? =D

Besides really important things like warframe slots, loadout slots or weapon slots....

I would really only like to have one thing:

The Chroma Dynasty Collection. I love this collection! But 225p is just too much for me for a skin pack. Maybe DE would like to contribute in the gifting themselves? =o)

EDIT: 10000 thanks to Trunks013!! WOW! I actually got this from him... I don´t know what to say!

Edited by IamLoco

1 hour ago, IamLoco said:

A Wishlist? =D

Besides really important things like warframe slots, loadout slots or weapon slots....

I would really only like to have one thing:

The Chroma Dynasty Collection. I love this collection! But 225p is just too much for me for a skin pack. Maybe DE would like to contribute in the gifting themselves? =o)

I dont think DE will get involved in the gifting this year because they are super busy with the update.

Lets make it funny shall we. 

Ill make sure you get your gift if in the next 5 unedited post someone tells me what is the alternative used by sylverster stalone to no use the 3 seashells ( its in a movie ^.^ )

Good luck ^.^ 

• Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1

31 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I dont think DE will get involved in the gifting this year because they are super busy with the update.

Ill make sure you get your gift if in the next 5 unedited post someone tells me what is the alternative used by sylverster stalone to no use the 3 seashells ( its in a movie ^.^ )

Good luck ^.^ 

He uses tickets he gets by swearing at the machine 😛

• Haha 1

vor 27 Minuten schrieb trunks013:

what is the alternative used by sylverster stalone to no use the 3 seashells

He is using the tickets he receives for the violation of the verbal morality statute 🙂

btw I once was on a business trip and they had three seashells as decoration in the bathroom, I laughed so hard when I entered it for the first time.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, borko95 said:

He uses tickets he gets by swearing at the machine 😛

Btw i saw your list so here is the question for you : What does charlie the unicorn got stolen the second time ?

23 minutes ago, Weisszahn said:

He is using the tickets he receives for the violation of the verbal morality statute 🙂

btw I once was on a business trip and they had three seashells as decoration in the bathroom, I laughed so hard when I entered it for the first time.

^.^ saw your list here is a little question for you : In the game link to the past there is a fairy very different from the others what is making her stand out ?

Allright allright guys ill get him the gift as soon as i get home on my pc ^.^ 

Its always cool to see how amazing the community is btw ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Btw i saw your list so here is the question for you : What does charlie the unicorn got stolen the second time ?

Everything 😄 I mean his "room" 😛

vor 53 Minuten schrieb trunks013:

there is a fairy very different from the others what is making her stand out ?

she's heavy o.O

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Good luck ^.^ 

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

^.^ saw your list here is a little question for you : In the game link to the past there is a fairy very different from the others what is making her stand out ?

Allright allright guys ill get him the gift as soon as i get home on my pc ^.^ 

Its always cool to see how amazing the community is btw ^.^ 

Ohhhhhhhhh?! Are you SERIOUS?! 😄

Posting this I never thought anyone would even consider it! Dude, this would make me so happy, I´d get someone else a gift just because of that 😄

Should I already say thank you!!?

Thank you so much!!

Well I will again, later 😄

1 hour ago, borko95 said:

Everything 😄 I mean his "room" 😛

Allright consider it done ^.^ 

44 minutes ago, Weisszahn said:

she's heavy o.O

thats right ! ^.^ 

• Satisfied 1

1 hour ago, IamLoco said:

Ohhhhhhhhh?! Are you SERIOUS?! 😄

Posting this I never thought anyone would even consider it! Dude, this would make me so happy, I´d get someone else a gift just because of that 😄

Should I already say thank you!!?

Thank you so much!!

Well I will again, later 😄

Nah its okay just edit your post saying you dont request it anymore to make sure no tenno try to send more than one to you once you received it ^.^