Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2019! - Feeding Through the Gift of Giving

SilverBones

3 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Nah its okay just edit your post saying you dont request it anymore to make sure no tenno try to send more than one to you once you received it ^.^ 

I just received your gift... I really don´t know what to say, other than THANK YOU Sir! I couldn´t imagine someone actually giving me such a generous gift but... here it is.

Thank you SO much! 😄

I hope you get blessed even more by being so generous to others...

Happy Holidays!

Wishlist: (Unlike forma and slots, these are the things that I want but prob won't indulge myself with)
- Orbiter Displays (Any)
- Orbiter Vignette (Any)
- Solstice Kavat Gene Masking Kit
- Any of the limited glyphs (I already indulged myself with Gauss Ski one since I love Gauss and couldn't not buy it myself)

Cheers everyone!

wishlist lol: Kavat incubator segment cause alloy plates XD, Nezha Deluxe skin, Titania Deluxe, Riv elite guard armor set, Nekros deluxe pack lol, Baruuk and Nidus' Night Hunter skin, Vauban deluxe skin, Harrow deluxe pack hehehehehe and Wf/ WP Slots and potatoes. Feel free to check my wishlist on PS4. I don't mind if I don't get anything but Happy Tennobaum!!! I've enjoyed all 4 years playing this game and adapting to it the starting again from scratch was hard but it was worth it 🤗 MR 24 to MR 15 Babey🖤 Oh I also want friends lol I need those or I'ma end up soloing Empyrean XD

UPDATE TIME! - 12.12.19 @ 10:24am ET

I am pleased to report that a mighty 47,982 gifts have been generously given by our Tenno!
That translates to just under $12,000 for London Food Bank!

We still have a ways to go, so remember, any gift you give - no matter how large or small - contributes to this cause.

Thank you for being consistently amazing, Tenno!

Because I am an enormous glutton for punishment, I am doing a completely f2p account on the Switch so if anyone wants to gift in my direction the following would be greatly appreciated:

Forma, Warframe or Weapon Slots, any cosmetics or boosters would all be very welcome indeed!

Happy Tennobaum to all!

Happy Tennobaum, everyone! 🎁😉

I'm cashing out for as much platinum as I can muster so when Empyrean drops, I can start passing out Resource Boosters to everyone I see. The grind, per usual, will be rough for any Tenno without a booster, so it's the least I can do for the all of those who want to be a good pilot but can't fathom the grind for the shiny resources they need to be one.

As for my wishlist? Exactly what I'm giving. If you're feeling generous, resource boosters / drop chance boosters are much appreciated!❤️ I also won't turn down weapon slots since I still have some forty weapons in my foundry to burn through... 🤣

(As a side note, when do I get to donate my some-odd 500 Goopollas to the London Food Bank? My Inaros and Grendel both say that Goopollas are tasty.)

4 hours ago, ShotgunForHire said:

Happy Tennobaum, everyone! 🎁😉

I'm cashing out for as much platinum as I can muster so when Empyrean drops, I can start passing out Resource Boosters to everyone I see. The grind, per usual, will be rough for any Tenno without a booster, so it's the least I can do for the all of those who want to be a good pilot but can't fathom the grind for the shiny resources they need to be one.

As for my wishlist? Exactly what I'm giving. If you're feeling generous, resource boosters / drop chance boosters are much appreciated!❤️ I also won't turn down weapon slots since I still have some forty weapons in my foundry to burn through... 🤣

(As a side note, when do I get to donate my some-odd 500 Goopollas to the London Food Bank? My Inaros and Grendel both say that Goopollas are tasty.)

Let's not forget credit  boosters too

On 2019-12-06 at 10:52 AM, [DE]Bear said:

I am pleased to report that a mighty 47,982 gifts have been generously given by our Tenno!

I may have only made a small contribution to that with 2 gifts given, but it's so cool to see how many people are sharing the love! Let's keep this rolling right into the holidays!

EDIT: you know, if anyone feels like giving me anything... I'll never say no to random orbiter decorations, potatoes, or forma! (no pressure. Please don't waste plat on me unless you genuinely want to, I'm not here to beg!)

I'd love some sweet tennogen, but I would never ask someone to spend that much plat for a gift.

Archived