Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Helen

22 minutes ago, (PS4)M82BFG said:

I fail to see what you are trying to show me here @(PS4)DeZaruu... Those are both PS4 updates. The initial comment was PC to PS4 turn over. Showing me 2 PS4 updates is half the information... 

Oh hey, I did!

I present to you; dontlietome-profittaker.jpg

MO53dkZ.jpg

Both are when the Profit-Taker (mainline) was added to the game,

2 hours ago, (PS4)SrebX said:

I THINK it's this one- https://www.twitch.tv/thegameawards/

Not 100% sure, but I hope 99% sure is enough for you

Since I don't do much on Twitch, if I open this stream before I go to bed, even while it is offline, will it automatically play when the event begins? I am willing to let my PC run overnight to get this drop, but I wouldn't be able to intervene if starting the stream is required to do manually once it begins.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

Oh hey, I did!

I present to you; dontlietome-profittaker.jpg

MO53dkZ.jpg

Both are when the Profit-Taker (mainline) was added to the game,

Hmmm well... Hopefully that doesn't happen again then. Didn't remember that one being that far off. Cause thats roughly 6 weeks. I swore it was only 4 but late 4th week. Old blood was a really fast turnover but then we dont have dry docks yet so still hopeful for next week.

25 minutes ago, Mephane said:

Since I don't do much on Twitch, if I open this stream before I go to bed, even while it is offline, will it automatically play when the event begins? I am willing to let my PC run overnight to get this drop, but I wouldn't be able to intervene if starting the stream is required to do manually once it begins.

That SHOULD work. I know twitch doesn't have idle timers but you have to make sure you're actually connected to their live stream that'd show "Offline". Worth trying I guess. 

@(PS4)M82BFG 00% agree. I hope we get Rising Tide so we can prepare our drydocks, I - and I think most people who played the game a fair amount - know Empyrean isn't due for us this year 

But fingers crossed Rising Tide is possible so we can get those two new materials and start the research for our Railjack 

It'll be rather frustrating if we can't spend the holidays getting these new materials though, but I can only hope DE realise it'd set us far behind if that's delayed till January 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)M82BFG said:

@(PS4)DeZaruu, I personally already farmed all the resources that I know both my personal Railjack and the Drydocks themselves will need... Except the new stuff. New resources always make the rush for a grind important but hey, its a reason to play vs hide in my dojo decorating all day. 

Fingers crossed I guess.

I unintentionally farmed the materials we can obtain, honestly very reasonable amounts (not sure how bad the new ones are tho)

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Bingostar1972 said:

Agreed, may we have a link for the channel to watch ? will it be the standard Twitch tv warframe or another channel ?

Here ya go! 🙂

3 hours ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

Here's a [Countdown to The Game Awards]. This way you don't have to worry about time zones, just look how long is left (I tied it to UTC)

The above link posted [The Game Awards | Twitch] will work as...

"Watch any channel in The Game Awards directory on Twitch for 30 minutes consecutively with your accounts linked to receive this once-in-a-blue-Lua drop!"

5 hours ago, (PS4)SrebX said:

I THINK it's this one- https://www.twitch.tv/thegameawards/

Not 100% sure, but I hope 99% sure is enough for you

Thanks ^^ I'll give it a try

@[DE]Helen @[DE]Megan@[DE]Rebecca Could any of you guys confirm that the link: https://www.twitch.tv/thegameawards/ will have the drops, or are we supposed to be looking somewhere else? A number of us seem to be confused, me included.. 🙂

1 minute ago, TheIvoryKitty said:

@[DE]Helen @[DE]Megan@[DE]Rebecca Could any of you guys confirm that the link: https://www.twitch.tv/thegameawards/ will have the drops, or are we supposed to be looking somewhere else? A number of us seem to be confused, me included.. 🙂

lets tag along those 2 lovely indivitual too @[DE]Taylor and @[DE]Marcus

Archived