Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Helen

I never got my Galaxion either and I watched the entire gaming awards. It said my account was linked as well. 

UPDATE : When linking my account, the Warframe site took my alternate Twitch username rather than the one I'm currently signed in to for some reason. As a result, I never actually received the drop from watching the stream on my profile. Why did this even happen? When it told me to link my account, I did so through account management and it said it was successful without the need to actually authorize it. I spent the last hour trying to change it to my actual and main Twitch account and it kept linking my alternate one. I finally fixed it but due to that ridiculous dilemma, I lost out on a the drop. 

Hopefully everyone else gets their drops and don't go through this situation. 

If you were watching on the Desktop Twitch App, it will not recognize this as a source to link your account through. You will need to go to twitch.com on the browser and switch whatever account is currently logged in so that Warframe.com recognizes the appropriate account to link. 

Watched the whole thing, then logged in later tonight and no glaxion. Turns out my Warframe account couldn't reach Twitch or something? Like it wasn't unlinked, it was a different status. I've been getting drops from the dev streams so I honestly didn't even think about it...I mean the glaxion would have been nice but I'm not gonna get bent out of shape about it. Just really bizarre.

I watched 3 hours of it still waiting 
just saw a glaxion in game
its very good my lord

Edit: Twitch Sync; Could Not Find, Check back later or try and refresh your info
When i checked yesterday this is not what is said because ive just claimed my Ember 

My Twitch was legit not linked to warframe

🥺

Watched the Brozime stream for over 4 hours  - no Twitch Prime (and linked) drop. I had inquired about the issue to the WF Partner - no reply. I have read from DE twitter account that at some "unspecified" time that the glaxion vandal should be sent due to overwhelmed servers. My UKGMT time for this games awards was between 1.30am -5.30am, yes a brutal sleeptime period. Was it worth it?

Archived