Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Danielle

(Switch) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8

13 minutes ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

Oof! That sucks. I think Reb did tell Meghan that staying longer would help. I wish I could fully remember, so I'd be a lil more help to ya. I'm still waiting for my update to finish. Internet jacked up and been downloading for 2 hrs w/2 more to go. Good luck w/your larvaling!

Hopefully this will help other people. After trying captures/survival/sabatoge I hadn't tried adaro yet because it was under corpus faction. I went to telesto on Saturn and got it nearly immediately. Extermination missions seem to be the way to go. 

Hek the nef yes. Thank you guys so much for all your hard work. You are indeed excellent. This was a fantastic surprise to top off a week where I got a promotion, had a great date night with my wife and found a nice little forma in my inbox that will be used upon my ember prime. Have a great weekend guys. Take Monday off. Don’t worry, I won’t tell the boss

took ya long enough but seriously this is surprising finally I can farm ash & Vauban prime before they get vaulted wew time for no sleep kuva lichs will mine to kill hehehe

4 hours ago, (NSW)iAntibiotic said:

Hopefully this will help other people. After trying captures/survival/sabatoge I hadn't tried adaro yet because it was under corpus faction. I went to telesto on Saturn and got it nearly immediately. Extermination missions seem to be the way to go. 

Hey, Thank for the help, i did that exactly and now i have a Lich

5 hours ago, (NSW)WilliamBilliamBeard said:
  • Lowered the Ceiling in the Grineer Galleon Cargo Hold (Helene, Saturn and Hydron, Sedna)

I am not happy about this

hmmm. I hadn't noticed. are you talking about the vaulted ceiling above the defense target? I'll have to check that out. 

2 hours ago, (NSW)Badger said:

hmmm. I hadn't noticed. are you talking about the vaulted ceiling above the defense target? I'll have to check that out. 

That was my favorite ceiling.. I used to offer Ivara support from above on her dashwire with Staticor, and occasionally use Garuda's Seeking Talons and obliterate 3/4 of a wave in one cast.

Make the galleon great again!

On 2019-12-06 at 7:49 PM, (NSW)iAntibiotic said:

I gonna give that a try. I'm at almost 8 hrs of trying on Cassini and barely even getting screen flashes. I have gotten a ton of orokin cells and a few sculptures at least. lol

update: I think you are on to something. Kinda funny story (only in hindsight though), I got 1 on my 2nd run at Telesto. I was so excited and then while extracting got the "couldn't update information" error like we used to get leaving fortuna. OMG!!! I couldn't believe it! Anyway had no choice but to restart and lose my lich (and my mind lol). Luckily after restart, went back to Tolesto and got on my 1st try where I learned that they will either die or be killed of you dont perform the mercy on em right away. Finally, got one within 2 more runs and actually performed the mercy on it. Anyway, point to my lengthy misadventures is I got 3 within about 5 runs or so at Telesto. Thanks for the tip. If not, I'd probably still by cussing away on Sedna.

I like the addition of Weapon Exilus mods, but you guys overlooked the fact that the magazine increasing mods could be categorized under the Exilus category as well. As many weapons run on low magazine and may require those mods, it's a shame they were ignored when making the changes.

Please add them in future updates!

Has to do with the lighting i guess (?) but...the game looks absolutely great imho! I don't know but i think it looks cleaner and better post Old Blood. This or i was just overhyped 😄 The game is generally in a pretty good state on this system atm i think! Keep up the good work DE!
Greetings from Germany

Does anyone feel like the Teralyst (didn't check for Gantu/Hydro yet) got stronger? Before the update, I would destroy his limbs with Volt/Lanka within 2-3 shots, but now it takes up to 5-6. Found nothing about a Teralyst change in the update notes, so I wanted to mention it here

Not sure if there’s a bug or I’m doing something wrong. I’ve parazon’d 3 larva and I have no litch. 

when I enter a mission the lighting flickers yellow as it should, but no larva “announces itself” as the notes indicate. When I finally find a larva (assuming it doesn’t die first) I use my parazon to do the mercy kill. When I finish the mission nothing happens. 

Edit: I’ve been trying on adaro. 

On ‎2019‎-‎12‎-‎07 at 11:39 AM, (NSW)WilliamBilliamBeard said:

That was my favorite ceiling.. I used to offer Ivara support from above on her dashwire with Staticor, and occasionally use Garuda's Seeking Talons and obliterate 3/4 of a wave in one cast.

Make the galleon great again!

So I spent a lot of time on Helene this weekend and the ceiling was as high as ever. Maybe it was a glitch on your side? 

So I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this but starting in Saturday when I tried to play with my friends we were and still are experiencing much difficulty trying to form a squad. When we try and send invites we'll generally be told that the invite came he sent or that they fail to join the session. Is this some sort of bug? 

Il y a 3 heures, (NSW)Nero_Marino a dit :

So I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this but starting in Saturday when I tried to play with my friends we were and still are experiencing much difficulty trying to form a squad. When we try and send invites we'll generally be told that the invite came he sent or that they fail to join the session. Is this some sort of bug? 

I second that, matchmaking has been wonky since the update. People fail to join the session, or the mission doesn't show up for them and they can't accept it, until someone forces the mission. Then they don't load in but are still shown as a squad member in the pause menu.

Also, the black screen before and after mission is back. It's not as long as it used to be, but it's there.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Nero_Marino:

This! Yesterday I tried to play sorties, but it just kept searching for a group for like 5 min.

Since the update the igaro syandana now clips through khoras butt..it used to sit on top of it.   Also before the update her spikes would poke through it but that was less annoying than it clipping through her butt. Igaro day of the dead is my favorite khora syandana.. please fix.

15 hours ago, (NSW)stu235solo said:

so i there any new abilities warframes are going to posses in the future

Something like health regen

Nidus regenerates health at an amazing rate. Love that frame.