Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Switch) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8

The game looks very bad. I hope DE gets in it soon. It's hella fun, though, but I've purposely been avoiding the Kuva Lich. I'm probably going to go after it soon, I want some sort of challenge. I'm going to treat it as a long term enemy, just like it's supposed to be. I'm sure that'll make it fun and less grindy. But the game now looks terrible. The effects of the new shader are amazing, but the rest of the game looks terrible, so I hope DE fixes it soon. 

It looks REALLY bad.

For what it's worth I'm really enjoying the Kuva Lich system. I'm looking forward to the gradual improvements (getting one shotted with my fully maxed out Umbral Valk because I stood too close to my lich was a bit....), but the core system is actually really fun. I'm not trying to burn through it though and get weapons as fast as possible, I'm just treating it as a long term thing and it's great for that. 

Also whoever did the sound design on the Thrall spawn and "Murmer Acquired" alert sounds is the best. They are extremely satisfying.