Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Anyone Be Interested In A Christian Clan?

LordMidnightX

Not trying to make this a religious thing really but I was thinking about making a clan. The name would be something like Gods Wraith or something along those lines but I didn't really want to make it unless I had some people interested. I have been looking for some like minded people and I would like to get out of the larger clan I join just to get research weapons.

I mean I am not going to interrogate people or anything, honestly I am not even sure I would want to lead a clan. Anyway I would like to hear what people think. 

What is even the point of this? To play with only Christians? Why would it even matter?

whats the point of any clan? to play with friends and help each other you join a clan because you like the people in it or you join it get the weapons.

I mean I usually just pug everything but I would like a clan to play with, and I would like it if I don't get cussed at.

Again I am not trying to make this a religion thing or convert anyone to my way of thinking but I want to see if there are other Christians out their that would like to join me and have some fun. So no I won't just play with Christians no more then I would play with just my clan.

whats the point of any clan? to play with friends and help each other you join a clan because you like the people in it or you join it get the weapons.

I mean I usually just pug everything but I would like a clan to play with, and I would like it if I don't get cussed at.

Again I am not trying to make this a religion thing or convert anyone to my way of thinking but I want to see if there are other Christians out their that would like to join me and have some fun. So no I won't just play with Christians no more then I would play with just my clan.

Then look for a clan that doesn't swear... Also I clearly meant why a Christian only clan, not why do you want a clan? And you made it a religious thing when you put it in your forum title. 

Then look for a clan that doesn't swear... Also I clearly meant why a Christian only clan, not why do you want a clan? And you made it a religious thing when you put it in your forum title. 

As I said I want some like minded people, is something wrong with looking for a clan or forming a clan with people who have views similar to myself?