Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a toggle for the flight mode for Archwing?

Flameduel

I personally enjoy the old system with the inertia, I have a hard time getting used to the new system just because of that. maybe if there was a toggle just for inertia alone I might be able to get used to the system. I do not feel like it would be right of me saying "This is the best system and should be the only system". Some people like the no inertia system, and I want to respect that. So let us get the best of both worlds... The main reason why I cannot get used to it is because even in warframe play, I am basically playing with inertia since I *ALWAYS* use maglev on Nezha.

Unfortunately scott said on todays (yesterdays, depending on where you live) devstream that they are planning on getting rid of all the old control methods, they dont want 3-4 different control schemes.

Now, that is not to say that the current one wont change, just dont expect the option to choose your preferred style.

7 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Unfortunately scott said on todays (yesterdays, depending on where you live) devstream that they are planning on getting rid of all the old control methods, they dont want 3-4 different control schemes.

Now, that is not to say that the current one wont change, just dont expect the option to choose your preferred style.

They want to streamline things to simplify things instead of putting controls all over the place.