Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Deserves Something

NuclearCoffeePot

8 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I'm going on a mission against corpus. ??? Where's my 50% DR buff?

It would be more useful if it could be maintained permanently, but you can't. Don't rely on this nonsense.

True tbh i forgot you couldn't get thorns fron corpus because i usually dont need it because im always in razorwing and 76% dr is enough. I guess the only option for survivability when fight corpus while not in razorwing is staying in air as much as possible

19 минут назад, Varja99 сказал:
True tbh i forgot you couldn't get thorns fron corpus because i usually dont need it because im always in razorwing and 76% dr is enough. I guess the only option for survivability when fight corpus while not in razorwing is staying in air as much as possible

Actually it works well only against infected because you have always melee enemies. Someone thinks reducing accuracy is as useful as DR and you can get that easily against greneer and corpus, but I'm not sure it's useful at all.

1 minute ago, zhellon said:

Actually it works well only against infected because you have always melee enemies. Someone thinks reducing accuracy is as useful as DR and you can get that easily against greneer and corpus, but I'm not sure it's useful at all.

I find i works fine against grineer they have enough melee units considering you only need to recast it once every 2min. The reducing accuracy is not useless but not completely reliable and not nearly as good as dr.

5 минут назад, Varja99 сказал:

I find i works fine against grineer they have enough melee units considering you only need to recast it once every 2min.

The problem is, that they much weaker, than the rest mobs and die very quickly from allies. On the other hand, if they die, then you don't need DR, but I can still see that this buffs system is very bad. As you said, the banal fact that you just jump gives you so much more. But that doesn't give DR to allies or guards as does the tribute. I'd prefer it to be 30 seconds, but more reliable. Or, as I suggested, to bind him to Latern objects. I just need a thing that I control, not mission or spawn system.

4 hours ago, zhellon said:

The problem is, that they much weaker, than the rest mobs and die very quickly from allies. On the other hand, if they die, then you don't need DR, but I can still see that this buffs system is very bad. As you said, the banal fact that you just jump gives you so much more. But that doesn't give DR to allies or guards as does the tribute. I'd prefer it to be 30 seconds, but more reliable. Or, as I suggested, to bind him to Latern objects. I just need a thing that I control, not mission or spawn system.

Fear Not zhellon, I am almost finished with a concept rework, I should be updating the original post later tonight

I still don't see a link/synergy between abilities.

I liked the way you implemented Latern, but I was suggesting something different that is more gameplay-friendly for Titania. Latern objects that can be picked up as Volt shields. Thus they could be used as stationary or mobile buffs/CC.

I can see that you want to do the concept of increasing luck, but you missed the critical damage, which increases the team's DPS and is also a chance.

You also ignore defensive buffs. The current Tribute only provides protective Auras (even the aura for pet damage can be positioned as protective). I think we should do different types of Lantern.

With this in mind, buffs that can be:

- Increases status and critical chance.

- Gives a chance to evade the attack. (For this to work effectively, the system must be provided based on charges that recover when you take no damage and can provide 100% evasion when fully charged. Convenient for both facetank and thin frames.)

- Nearby enemies give a chance to throw an Orb of health/energy when you hit. 

- I would use your Dust Bloom ability as Latern.

Also, it would be possible to create a system whereby the power of the Lantern effects could increase depending on the killing and Titania could get an ability that would give the maximum effect Lantern without killing. This would encourage a variety of situations.

Also, I see razorfly's gain, but I don't see how they could be useful other than dealing damage and distracting the enemy. This could be used to temporarily forward Latern or your favorite guaranteed slash prock when you attack the same enemy as razorfly.

Another point is spellbind. ragdoll is still a problem, but it could be a mechanic for better control. You can use razorfly to bring enemies to your allies and fix them in the air for a more convenient kill or you can use gravity Latern to collect enemies and then kill them all at once.

В 07.12.2019 в 06:32, NuclearCoffeePot сказал:

Dex Pixia is great and all and with the razorflies marking enemies for bonus status damage and status procs now playing big into her kit it will improve the damage a good deal- my one complaint is that while I get that it is archwing Titania is a fairy and a traditional firearm doesn't feeel right.

Using archwing weapons does not hurt the concept, because fairies have a lot of concepts in mythology. The first fairies had nothing at all to do with beautiful little women with wings. They looked more like little trolls. On the other hand, the concept should not interfere with efficiency and the truth is that if I take the right AoE archwing weapon, then with razorwing I can become an ESO master without any saryn mechanic (because running and gunning is too good) . In your current state, you simply cannot achieve it. 

If you're worried about the concept, I'd suggest making The Dex pixia and Divata the default standard weapon, like the Garuda did, and giving some quality-of-life improvements when using it. 

Edited by zhellon

6 hours ago, zhellon said:

Another point is spellbind. ragdoll is still a problem, but it could be a mechanic for better control. You can use razorfly to bring enemies to your allies and fix them in the air for a more convenient kill or you can use gravity Latern to collect enemies and then kill them all at once.

Not a huge change, but I wonder if they should make Spellbind simply apply the Lifted effect?  Could make for some more interesting melee combos if you have Lifted-on-demand

On 2019-12-07 at 7:41 PM, NuclearCoffeePot said:

I completely agree with these statements. Razorwing's best use really is it's mobility, the damage is alright up to a point, certainly not better then normal weapons however. THe new archwing changes have made her 4 feel more clunky now and I miss the smoother controls.

With the sole possible exception of the kuva kraken's alt fire, normal guns do not get close to 500k+ dps. And that's discounting slash procs. If you're building low strength, low duration, and not using blitz, yeah, Dex Pixia aren't great. And why would they be? You aren't building for them. 179% Power Strength (Simple 2 Umbral Vit+Umbral Intensify and Augur Secrets), Blitz, 1x Arcane Velocity, and a standard Hornet Strike+Lethal Torrent/Barrel Diffusion+Primed Pistol Gambit+Primed Target Cracker+Magnum Force+2 90% elementals hits 510k dps before slash procs or headshot bonuses.

20 hours ago, zhellon said:

Using archwing weapons does not hurt the concept, because fairies have a lot of concepts in mythology. The first fairies had nothing at all to do with beautiful little women with wings. They looked more like little trolls

Im aware of that- the point is that wealding a gun doesn't feel right for a frame themed around a creature that are traditionally recognized as innately magical, and natural. You wouldn't wander into a forest, find a fae creature and expect it to whip out a glock, would you

20 hours ago, zhellon said:

If you're worried about the concept, I'd suggest making The Dex pixia and Divata the default standard weapon, like the Garuda did, and giving some quality-of-life improvements when using it.

One idea I had that i am tinkering with is to keep Dex Pixia/Diwata in place but giving modifiability to there mechanics ala kitgun style. THis way someone doesn't need to grind for and get an entirely new archwing weapon if they want to play her effectively. Switching out parts for different effects like fire rate, ammo capacity, damage types, the payload delivery(aka how the damage is dealt, explosive form, simple bullet, beam weapon, other)- in this way someone can customize dex pixia and diwata in whatever way they feel most comfortable while achieving the same effect as equipping another weapon

1 hour ago, NuclearCoffeePot said:

One idea I had that i am tinkering with is to keep Dex Pixia/Diwata in place but giving modifiability to there mechanics ala kitgun style. THis way someone doesn't need to grind for and get an entirely new archwing weapon if they want to play her effectively. Switching out parts for different effects like fire rate, ammo capacity, damage types, the payload delivery(aka how the damage is dealt, explosive form, simple bullet, beam weapon, other)- in this way someone can customize dex pixia and diwata in whatever way they feel most comfortable while achieving the same effect as equipping another weapon

Sounds good if it comes to real. Hard to achieve due to how much cost it takes to develop and adjust with the fact DE always has been refused making “Revisit” of her. Arch gun seems more practical way to go.

Still somewhat surprised Dex Pixia can't destroy Arbitration Drones, even tho they are not some super strong aoe clear weapons. In fact comparing to something like Ignis, it's harder to shoot them with Dex Pixia than Ignis.

Edited by Kierran
typo

On 2019-12-15 at 6:13 AM, Andele3025 said:

Thats called modding.

Yes. modification in a sense. The difference is that these change the core stats and allow you to focus on different things. Because her exalted weapons count as exalted they do not have full access to the mod roster and are weakened as a whole. The point is to edge her weapons up a notch without removing a limiter on all other exalted weapons.

On 2019-12-14 at 11:52 PM, alseltas said:

Sounds good if it comes to real. Hard to achieve due to how much cost it takes to develop and adjust with the fact DE always has been refused making “Revisit” of her. Arch gun seems more practical way to go.

While seemingly practical I have a few hard gripe with the archgun usage in dex pixia. (1)- Dex Pixia count as exalted, If you let her switch to archgun weapons, do you then make dex pixia count as an archgun, if you do this there are another two problems, one you need to grind archwing to get all the mods you need to make it effective, two, players who have done profit taker have access to archguns using the deployer, and they can use any frame while doing it. 2- if you keep dex pixia as exalted why then let her just scrap what is meant to be a specal part of her kit for another gun. Thats like letting excal just be like, glowing sword of light, nope, me and my veritux are life partners. It is part of his kit, not an easily removable component. This comes with it;s own issue, since it is exalted it already cannot use all mods, and is therefore less effective as a whole, especially since because she uses two neither are quite on par with other exalted weapons. Rather then remove the exalted component or let her switch it out, the kitgun aspect of dex pixia will let her get an edge by modifying the core stats and mechanics of her dex weapons to supplement it's core flaws. While yes, more complicated to implement, it is what I think best for her.

Edited by NuclearCoffeePot

On 2019-12-14 at 1:31 AM, zhellon said:

I liked the way you implemented Latern, but I was suggesting something different that is more gameplay-friendly for Titania. Latern objects that can be picked up as Volt shields

The problem I see with this idea is as follows, while volts shields are pickups they are fundamental different, the shield provides direct damage blocking and boosted damage. If we make lantern a stationary object that works as a pickup the problem comes when you want one to remain stationary but an ally picks one up and leaves with it, removing your source of cc on that point etc- therefore I have two ideas -1 lantern can be tapped or held- tap casts it on all ally's in the range- holding creates a stationary lantern or 2- make it work like wisp motes, stationary lantern, allies gain their own mini lantern on entering the radius.- if it is a pickup for allies then you have to recast it whenever an ally wanders away with one if you want it on that point

Aight- Titania 3.0 conceptual rework- 

Passive-Nest- Same spawn functions- on crit or status proc % chance to create a dormant razorflies that can be summoned to attack enemies with ability usage-

Razorflies count as sentinel's and therefore can mod their body and attacks seperatly using melee mods and sentinel body mods

Razorflies have two modes-

In normal Mode- Razorflies grant all nearby allies a max shield increase based on the number of razorflies present

In razorwing- Razorflies mark the first enemy they attack to take increased crit and status damage from all further attacks for 10 seconds- cooldown of 15 seconds per enemy

Mode buffs last for x seconds between mode switch(based on duration)

1- Spellbind- To solve spellbind's core aoe radius problem I am changing the mechanical aspect- on cast spellbind summons x razorflies- 6 base x power strength+ 20% of available nest meter- Razorflies each select one target and charge them, attacking them for some damage and applying the lifted status effect for x seconds based on duration mods-

Enemies effected by spellbind tether together and float towards lanterns when lanterns are present

In razorwing razorflies proc a guaranteed status proc on their targeted enemy

razorflies- continue to attack their initial target for the lifted effects duration or until the target dies

Spellbind will send a razorfly to allies afflicted by status procs to cleanse them and make them immune for x seconds

2-No Name- Command all active Razorflies to fly to the nearest enemy(prioroty list : Spellbind/ Lantern/ Heavy unit/ High level) - they then detonate on impact with enemies and deal their base damage x power strength to the initial enemy plus less damage to surrounding enemies

In support mode- Razorflies that die heal all nearby allies by a small amount- doubled if the flies are within a lantern radius

In razorwing- Razorflies who proc status or crit on explosion create a ghost razorfly for 6 seconds to target the enemy and attack them- enemy will be distracted by this razorfly- razorfly takes no damage

Casting 2 will cause active buffs to instantly boost their level for x seconds

Augment-Rather then instantly self destruct razorflies massively boost attack speed for x seconds and lose hp on every attack

3-Lantern- tap cast lantern to cycle between 4 available buffs- holding then casts lantern at the target location becoming stationary- Allies who pass into the lanterns vicinity will recieve a smaller lantern that follows them- 

Buff mechanics- The buff you choose on your initial cast will be instantly applied and maintained for the duration of the lantern at level 1/2/3/3- all buffs can be stacked up to 4 times-  The buffs work on a cycle system- The lantern has a selected buff at all times, killing an enemy in it's range gives the allies tethered to the lantern or in the lanterns radius the buff and the lantern cycles to the next buff- buffs at max stacks will be skipped in the cycle until they lose a stack

Buffs are as follows

1-Dust Bloom- Grants all allies in the radius invisibility while not attacking and delays the reaction time of enemies in the dust by x seconds- increased by buff level

2-Wellspring- Grants bonus chance for enemies to drop hp and energy orbs- increased by buff level

3-Ephemeral Spirit- Allies generate x stacks of ephemerality when they proc status or crit chance- ephemerality stacks work as follows- if you would take damage instead consume a stack to avoid the attack and all that follow for x seconds(based on buff level)

4- Beast Soul/wild rage-Grant allies and companions increased status and crit chance increased by buff level-

Titania can see lantern's through the environment and cast 1 while targeting them to cast spellbind on the lantern

Lanterns spawn razorflies to attack enemies in range, 1 per second increasing per enemy in it's range- capped at the number of enemies currently in lantern range

Lanterns allure enemies outside their range, drawing them into their radius and causing them to attack the lantern if they have been alerted- 

Dustbloom limits the range of razorflies to the max lantern range and razorflies do not alert enemies in the dustbloom to tenno prescence

Augment- Allies tethered to a lantern recieve bonus melee damage 10% times cumulative number of buffs stacked from lantern- math's thats 160%

4-Razorwing- base qol changes for flight- Changes to Dex Pixia and Diwata 

Diwata- crit chance and status chance raised by 5%- on crit apply a guaranteed status proc to nearby enemies

Dex Pixia- base crit chance increased by 5%- Dex Pixia can now utilize two of several unique modifications to alter it's mechanics in game- 

1- Crit and status weighting are reversed-

2-Status and crit procs have a high chance to refund ammo cost

3-Shots fire in a spray, 5 at once innate multishot

4- Bonus max ammo- reduced recharge time

5- Shots fire in a burst- 6 shots in quick succesion fired two at a time

6-Shots fire faster with reduced accuracy

When casting 4 summon 50% of your current nest to surround you and attack any nearby enemy- cast 3 while targeting an enemy to draw razorwings to focus that enemy

Augment-Razorfly blitz- Diwata thorn passive now effects razorflies and Dex Pixia headshots with reduced effect from all three

(this is all conceptual, Please give feedback)

В 12/16/2019 в 8:16 PM, NuclearCoffeePot сказал:

The problem I see with this idea is as follows, while volts shields are pickups they are fundamental different, the shield provides direct damage blocking and boosted damage. If we make lantern a stationary object that works as a pickup the problem comes when you want one to remain stationary but an ally picks one up and leaves with it, removing your source of cc on that point etc- therefore I have two ideas -1 lantern can be tapped or held- tap casts it on all ally's in the range- holding creates a stationary lantern or 2- make it work like wisp motes, stationary lantern, allies gain their own mini lantern on entering the radius.- if it is a pickup for allies then you have to recast it whenever an ally wanders away with one if you want it on that point

You can always create 4 Laterns and ally will not be able to use it.

В 12/17/2019 в 7:52 AM, NuclearCoffeePot сказал:

4-Razorwing- base qol changes for flight- Changes to Dex Pixia and Diwata

Problem number 1 is energy. If the ability were to absorb energy as it does now, it would still save the problem of dumb builds for razorwing only, because Titania is only played for razorwing and it's not up for discussion.

Problem number 2-weapons. If the weapon remains tied to the strength, it will save the problem of dumb builds for razorwing only, because you need strength. You need a lot to be at least at the level of a good conventional weapon that requires nothing. And it's not an AOE weapon, which means you'll be worse at most things than a player who uses kuva ogris.

These are the two main problems that hinder not only razorwing, but the kit as a whole. By ignoring them, you can only shift the balance of ability so that people will only use the first 3 abilities while ignoring razorwing. Well, we already have Nidus.

Edited by zhellon
  • Like 1

I like the idea of making razor flies more important to the general kit.  That said, I think the main thing that needs to be done is to make any spells cast by Titania require little to no accuracy.

In her current state, her spells require me to directly target my intended victim.  However, if I am taking the time to line up the crosshairs exactly on a target to cast a spell, it is easier to just shoot them instead.  That is the main reason I don’t use anything besides razor wing.  I love flying around and shooting things, so I am happy so long as that stays, but I am never going to use the other spells so long as using them just makes it take longer to kill something.

5 hours ago, lawgnome said:

I like the idea of making razor flies more important to the general kit.  That said, I think the main thing that needs to be done is to make any spells cast by Titania require little to no accuracy.

In her current state, her spells require me to directly target my intended victim.  However, if I am taking the time to line up the crosshairs exactly on a target to cast a spell, it is easier to just shoot them instead.  That is the main reason I don’t use anything besides razor wing.  I love flying around and shooting things, so I am happy so long as that stays, but I am never going to use the other spells so long as using them just makes it take longer to kill something.

Hence the proposed change to spellbind in a prior post- by making it spawn razorflies( # based on power strength plus % flies in nest)  to seek out enemies and apply a duration based suspendng mechanic(esentially current effect) when they attack an enemy- they focus on attacking one enemy per razorfly- in this method you can lift large groups of enemies no matter their location by building pretty standard stuff for titania with some power strength- synergizes with the two ability that lets active razorflies detonate to deal large damage to the nearest enemy- since razorflies will continue to attack the initial enemy they lifted you can deal consistent damge even outside razorwing- 

On 2019-12-18 at 10:58 AM, zhellon said:

You can always create 4 Laterns and ally will not be able to use it.

The problem being you must expend energy enough for 4 lanterns just to place one that is guaranteed to be stationary

On 2019-12-18 at 10:58 AM, zhellon said:

Problem number 1 is energy. If the ability were to absorb energy as it does now, it would still save the problem of dumb builds for razorwing only, because Titania is only played for razorwing and it's not up for discussion.

Problem number 2-weapons. If the weapon remains tied to the strength, it will save the problem of dumb builds for razorwing only, because you need strength. You need a lot to be at least at the level of a good conventional weapon that requires nothing. And it's not an AOE weapon, which means you'll be worse at most things than a player who uses kuva ogris.

Did you type save instead of HAVE?- I agree with the second- the first I'm not sure of what you exactly mean, could you clarify? to me you are saing that because it is a drain or at least because the drain is so low it means people only consider using razorwing because it is so easy to stay in it or that her other abilities cost to much to be a viable alternative-

Problem 2- The "thorn" release on Diwata concept could also apply on headshots/crits/status procs with dex pixia- this can solve the aoe problem to an extent- the range of the thorns can be increased with power range so that power strength is not the only possible build- though the alternative is to make all abilities scale to an extent with power strength so even when fully built for strength you still have alternatives to razorwing

Edited by NuclearCoffeePot

2 часа назад, NuclearCoffeePot сказал:

Did you type save instead of HAVE?- I agree with the second- the first I'm not sure of what you exactly mean, could you clarify? to me you are saing that because it is a drain or at least because the drain is so low it means people only consider using razorwing because it is so easy to stay in it or that her other abilities cost to much to be a viable alternative-

No matter how low the energy drain is. It blocks energy recovery, which means that a frame that has no energy drain can have constant +5 energy recovery per second. That is, where another frame can safely spam abilities, you will experience a constant lack of energy. And this is solved only with the help of crutches, such as arcane energize and rage. But arcane energize doesn't work when someone isn't killing for you because you're not capable of doing it effectively. Rage does not work well because you have weak protection. As a result, it's easier for you to do without razorwing because you'll constantly have the energy for abilities like Latern, which, if you spam, makes things a lot easier and boosts the AoE weapon. But Hey, Nidus does the same and has a good defense for rage.

3 часа назад, NuclearCoffeePot сказал:

Problem 2- The "thorn" release on Diwata concept could also apply on headshots/crits/status procs with dex pixia- this can solve the aoe problem to an extent- the range of the thorns can be increased with power range so that power strength is not the only possible build- though the alternative is to make all abilities scale to an extent with power strength so even when fully built for strength you still have alternatives to razorwing

It still won't be as effective as if I just took lackspur to razorwing. 

The second point is that if all abilities will depend on strength then you just further limit the builds. I don't think there are frames at all that depend on one statistic. OK, Inaros exists, but it's not the best example because it can use ability stats, just nobody does it.

And I'd rather Dex Pixia become an archwing weapon that I could use in Empyrean because slash status is very effective against ships.

On the other hand, no one cares about the fate of archwing melee.

In any case, my suggestion for wing selection is still valid. Razorwing would be a good source of damage in archwing mode and would already rank higher than Itzal, Odonata, and Elythron. In my opinion, this will be the most effective for rework, but DE will never go for it.

Edited by zhellon

3 hours ago, zhellon said:

No matter how low the energy drain is. It blocks energy recovery, which means that a frame that has no energy drain can have constant +5 energy recovery per second. That is, where another frame can safely spam abilities, you will experience a constant lack of energy. And this is solved only with the help of crutches, such as arcane energize and rage. But arcane energize doesn't work when someone isn't killing for you because you're not capable of doing it effectively. Rage does not work well because you have weak protection. As a result, it's easier for you to do without razorwing because you'll constantly have the energy for abilities like Latern, which, if you spam, makes things a lot easier and boosts the AoE weapon. But Hey, Nidus does the same and has a good defense for rage.

A fair point-Hence the wellspring buff- with enough energy pickups you could be set- I for one, while playing titania often have no problem with energy without the use of arcane energize, Since zenurik gives bonus base energy from energy orbs it is possible to stay in razorwing and sufficiently cast tribute to gather your buffs without running so low that you cannot remain in flight- Nevertheless if that is a core problem then A. the proposed wellspring buff could assist B. a mechanical workaround could be put in place, ex: using abilities in razorwing will sacrifice razorflies both dormant and active if possible to supplement energy costs of base 3 abilities, or : energy that would be gained over time without the drain block from razorwing will be stored in an energy buffer that your abilities will draw from before it draws from your main pool- thus razorwing relies on the pool while abilities can bypass the drain block by making drained energy available to them but not razorwing

4 hours ago, zhellon said:

t still won't be as effective as if I just took lackspur to razorwing. 

The second point is that if all abilities will depend on strength then you just further limit the builds. I don't think there are frames at all that depend on one statistic. OK, Inaros exists, but it's not the best example because it can use ability stats, just nobody does it.

Your limitation point is an excellent one- I would love to make it so Titania can be useful not only building strength as a damage dealer but also as a utilitarian support when building for range or duration, hence why the buffs do not scale with power strength and instead with level which is gained by killing enemies in lantern radius, thus increased duration and range will be an option- especially with dust bloom and ephemaral mode buffs to stay alive outside razorwing

3 hours ago, zhellon said:

And I'd rather Dex Pixia become an archwing weapon that I could use in Empyrean because slash status is very effective against ships.

On the other hand, no one cares about the fate of archwing melee.

In any case, my suggestion for wing selection is still valid. Razorwing would be a good source of damage in archwing mode and would already rank higher than Itzal, Odonata, and Elythron. In my opinion, this will be the most effective for rework, but DE will never go for it.

Your point about how Titania's Dex weapons don;t shape up compared to other archguns and thus should be able to replaces is both correct and faulty in mine eyes. 

Point 1- Yes, they are poor weapons and deserve to be altered to boost them

Point 2- If the weapons count as archweapons then you must grind archwing missions for archgun/melee mods- torture for any player

Point 3- Her weapons are exalted and a part of her kit, you wouldnt say the same about exalted blade or peacemakers, because they are good and have been balanced for a purpose- the fact that they are part of her kit should mean something, they shouldnt feel like they could be interchangable- not to mention Titania is the only frame who has two seperate exalted weapons- that should be significant

Point 4-Her weapons problems-In my mind with all the things listed above it is clear, in my opinion, that she should keep her weapons but have them changed so as to make them viable in a build- All current exalted weapons besides hers have one of two things- A. aoe attacks that can hit and effect multiple enemies or B. a unique mechanic that balances that out

ex: balefire charger deals a simple aoe explosion at the target area, Exalted blade,staff, and divine winds hit multiple enemies- Peacemakers are single target but have ramping up damage, speed, and an autoaim function

Changes to the weapons I think could be made for better gameplay- With the other ideas for a rework in her kit including the bonus crit and status chance plus bonus crit and status damage from razorfly marks, the inclusion of spawning razorflies with status and crit's they are already set up so that crit and status stat changes are not significantly necessary- the big deal is that both dex pixia and diwata are single target- with a reach diwata can technically hit a few enemies, but they must be close and diwata sucks anyway- So- Diwata can keep it's dash but increase it's hitbox so that instead of dashing up into an enemies ass and poking them you come within a couple feat when slashing them, this way you can at least see their health bar- in this way we can also let it hit multiple enemies- next- Both Diwata and Pixia have the passive Thorns- on headshots from Pixia and Crit's from Diwata the weapon will cause thorns to fly from the struck enemies location, hitting all enemies within a 5-10 meter radius- potentially based on range- these thorns deal 50% of the weapons damage and proc status or crit effects from the attack as well as a guaranteed puncture and/ or slash proc- this means applying status and crits to large groups with the same mechanics the weapons were meant for- Diwata is meant to be a crit melee and Pixia a status proc dealer, This could also open the avenue of using corrosive/heat to reduce a groups armor with pixia and striking the lot of them with Diwata to deal with their flat hp

Now- all these things I am saying are my opinion, you don't have to agree and honestly it's better that you stick up for your pov to better assist in the creation of a better Titania, this whole post to begin with is unlikely to be implemented anytime soon as DE has even stated they wish Titania just didn't exist- I do not want arguments to spring up in such a way that it becomes unhealthy to the wellbeing of this post, thus I won't argue to fervently after this one lest I feel a point made is complete bonkers. I really want to continue working with you on this forum as you clearly have a lot of experience and ideas and your feedback so far has been phenomenal, with that in mind based on your perspective, in order to better further concepts I would like to request of you the creation of a concise breakdown of your own rework ideas ability to ability- in this way I can understand what you want from my posts and reach a compromise 🙂

@NuclearCoffeePot I have no problem with Dex pixia and Divata as exalted weapons. Its energy consumption is normal and I agree that it should not be used all the time and it can be abandoned in favor of strengthening another ability. I have issues with it being part of razorwing, which severely limits the gameplay of razorwing and Titania's other abilities. Razorwing as exalted mode makes no sense. Razorwing basically makes no sense for the current Titania because it only gives mobility and nothing more. That's why I believe razorwing should become a basic mechanic that doesn't require an energy drain and uses either normal or archwing weapons. I don't care what happens to Dex Pixia. Either this can become a new meta in Empyrean or it can become an ability that will be ignored in normal content in most cases. I do not care. The main thing is that razorwing became free from these.

These are two (although probably three) main problems razorwing, which are ignored for 3 years. While this will be ignored, all that can be done is to strengthen the first three abilities, forcing players to abandon razorwing as a permanent mode, which in any case will not give a positive effect. I can compare this to a wisp beam, which is powerful enough but ignored by players most of the time. Why? Because the beam has nothing to do with the unique mechanics of wisp's abilities other than its own strengthening. Wisp can strengthen ordinary weapons and is obtained, that beam will excess. I see all the same conflict, just Titania has the opposite situation where the first three abilities are useless compared to ult. (Yes, the tribute might still be doing something, but who cares when I can put 2 mods that occupy the exilus and aura slots and get 80% resist?) On the other hand there's nidus, who does all the same things as Titania, including razorfly. Only nidus gets very huge bonuses from his minions, unlike Titania. 

I know Titania is usually compared to Octavia, but I see a clear connection to Nidus. At the moment, it seems that Titania is the alpha version for skywing and other frames. And this should be fixed at least in the beta version.

2 hours ago, zhellon said:

I have issues with it being part of razorwing, which severely limits the gameplay of razorwing and Titania's other abilities. Razorwing as exalted mode makes no sense. Razorwing basically makes no sense for the current Titania because it only gives mobility and nothing more. That's why I believe razorwing should become a basic mechanic that doesn't require an energy drain and uses either normal or archwing weapons. I don't care what happens to Dex Pixia. Either this can become a new meta in Empyrean or it can become an ability that will be ignored in normal content in most cases. I do not care. The main thing is that razorwing became free from these.

Aight- how does this sound(I know the mechanic I am about to propose is wonky I'm not sure how else to implement it)_ On bullet jump Titania enters razorwing- Dex weapons are now her ultimate and can be used outside Razorwing

The bullet jump idea feels really clunky however- In m previous concept I was really unsure what to do for 2 so I did a self destruct razorfly for damage- If we wanted we can move razorwing onto this for a base drain and duration based existence- cast while in razorwing to refresh it- it would need balance tweaks but thats what I got