Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll about how you play open world landscapes and how you will play Railjack

Gullim92

I'm curious to see the percentage of people that play PoE and Fortuna in solo, public and premade squads, and soon Railjack as well, so I made a poll asking exactly that

https://www.strawpoll.me/19049588

Seeing as how public matchmaking runs the considerable risk of leechers, and a lot of people answer with going to recruit chat I'm interested to know just what the split on the community is, I doubt it'll be an even 33% on each option but I wonder how many people go with premade squads exactly.

I run public across all missions asides sortie spy and even then I sometimes do on a whim. Only times I use recruit chat is when I want to do a rad share to burn some traces/farm random prime parts. Or when I am on the hunt for a specific farm like when I needed polymers for energy pizzas. 

• Like 2

I pretty much do everything public.

Only a few exceptions:

• If I have my own objective that might interfere with (get screwed up by) others, like synthesis targets, certain nightwave challenges, rivens, etc.
  • Fishing, Mining, Conservation
  • Syndicate Missions when I do not want to hunt for, or wait for others to hunt for, medallions.
  • Sortie Spy Missions

Other than those, I star chart public, open world public, tri-cap public, orb mother public, level gear public, open relics public, etc. etc.

I will Railjack public as well just to see how it goes at first but may very possibly end up shuttering my solo clan for a real one.

The poll is a bit flawed. Its a bit more complicated for me.

For example most of the time I play the higher level bounties with pubs but only ~30 of the low level ones solo.

I will try to get some people through chat for my railjack crew and only rely on pubs for low level railjack content.

A mix of public and solo, mostly leaning solo since open worlds are dead as a doornail.

Ironically I'm more apt to join another person's Railjack in matchmaking, but also will likely only use my personal Railjack solo.

...How is that for confusing information for a survey?