Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way to get the plague keewar

I had just gotten a "good" riven mod for plague keewar 

The stats were +135.7% Melee Damage, +71.5% Electricity, +189.3% Critical Chance for Slide Attack

I am aware that this weapon war apart of the Operation: Plague Star which is no longer going on
So is there another way to get this weapon

p.s. how much do you think it will sell for

Edited by errornesss

15 minutes ago, (PS4)death404 said:

It's worth keeping onto until the next plague star event imo although I'd reroll it personally. Luckily you have a bit of time to roll it up or save kuva!

I'd personally save the kuva rather than rolling it straight away. Until you can get yourself (several) plague keewar parts, you won't really know whether a crit build, a status build or something else suits your playstyle.

But yeah, you've got absolutely no choice other than to sit there twiddling your thumbs until the event happens again.

2 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

I'd personally save the kuva rather than rolling it straight away. Until you can get yourself (several) plague keewar parts, you won't really know whether a crit build, a status build or something else suits your playstyle.

But yeah, you've got absolutely no choice other than to sit there twiddling your thumbs until the event happens again.

You are absolutely correct, and thank you for the correction. They may even change the meta again and you'll need to alter it.

I can't see DE putting out zaw riven alert and then not put out plaguestar shortly there after. My guess is if railjack doesn't release they will make the event active again, and if railjack does come out they'll make it live for the people who are still building their railjack.