The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kestrel

TwoCrabs

... just a utility piece.

all the reason to keep it in the world right there. Got a level 100 heavy gunner you need dealing with? knock him on his &#! and then empty your clip into him. That boss got you down? deliver a kestral to the face and watch him fly into a pit to insta die

Yeah, I stopped using it because it's so glitchy when stowed. And now that the glaive can pierce, theres no real reason to keep this weapon as it is mostly just a utility piece.

all the reason to keep it in the world right there. Got a level 100 heavy gunner you need dealing with? knock him on his &#! and then empty your clip into him. That boss got you down? deliver a kestral to the face and watch him fly into a pit to insta die

Utility reigns king. Utility is never made even 1% less effective even if the enemy has 2359239592352356356325623953298572307582093736136314938473178945194 health. 

100% throwback and knockdown? always useful.

Trollerang can always save the day!

Yeah, I stopped using it because it's so glitchy when stowed. And now that the glaive can pierce, theres no real reason to keep this weapon as it is mostly just a utility piece.

Indeed it is just a utility, but as the poster I quoted below was saying, it is possibly the single greatest utility melee in the game, with its size of slam radius (I dont believe the wiki as, unless they nerfed it, it is far greater than one meter) And the fact that it ragdolls any enemies on charge, even if it bounces off one to hit another (making a theoretical infinite as I dont believe those count as 'bounces'), you can build it up for charge speed and slap a base ice mod on it, turning it into an amazing melee, without even needing a catalyst. Just dont expect it to do great damage, as that is not what the weapon is for. Also consider the possibility of conclave dueling, if you desire to lower your conclave rank, you can equip the kestrel, with its jump attack knockdown, it will suffice for most dueling uses, and give a lot less conclave rank.