Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Filter/Sort function for your Kuva Lich library

Nezha_Rose

Quick Edit: This is involving the search function in the lich library. 

This is more of a QoL thing, but Ive been noticing that its gets harder to tell if the weapon bonus dmg % is higher than the weapon you have now the more liches you've converted or slain. 

Say my current lich is a 47% Kuva Tonkor. And I forgot whats the % of my Tonkor.

You are resorted to:

1) Click each and every single lich in the codex (I have 2 pages of liches now) to check which one had tonkors and what % they had.

2) Have a spreadsheet with all your kuva weps and % (which Im considering doing)

If the % of the current Tonkor is higher than what I got, I kill the lich. If not, I convert. 

I find it a great QoL that if you write Tonkor on that search function, you get the results of the liches that did had a Tonkor so its easier to compare damage % of your weapons and future weapons.  This would be a great idea for those who... for whatever reason, killed alot of liches.

Edited by Nezha_Rose
Fixed grammar

Yeah the search function is entirely useless. I tried -> Element search, Weapon Search, Ephemera search. None of these parameters work. Why even have the search function at this point? Does DE really think we memorize each Lich we fight?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

Yeah the search function is entirely useless. I tried -> Element search, Weapon Search, Ephemera search. None of these parameters work. Why even have the search function at this point? Does DE really think we memorize each Lich we fight?

I believe they only search the lich's name, which is the easiest to find since you see these on the main library screen. Not that usefull unless you have a funny name like "Egg" you wanna quickly show off on streams.

I also fixed the OP to have better english.