Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dying to Lich

Mover-NeRo

What you're experiencing is what many of us do when dealing with RNGesus. I stopped trying to force it because of the 10-12 deaths. Now I collect murmurs to get the first mod, test it in the first spot, then get the murmurs for the second mod, test it either in the first or second spot, then try guessing the third while I'm collecting murmurs. The last 2 times I had all the murmurs before I'd guessed the last one correctly. For some, luck is a fickle *@##$, for others like myself, there's nothing fickle about it, it's bad all the time.

Edited by 3rdpig

im getting my lich down after 3 to 5 stabs as i now adays my lichs are coming after me once i have the first requiem learned or almost learned
if i know it i take a stab with what i know in first slot 😄 so if it is slot one i might get lucky with slot 2
if i dont i let team know if im not gonna stab my lich, if am able as we still do have the bug that make you unable to use chat for awhile after a murmur is gained

so if i am lucky with just knowing requiem 1 an its in slot one 😄 just means 1 to 3 more stabs will let me know the order.

Also DE did talk about why the lich system is how it near the end of the dev stream on friday

If you are brute forcing the rune guessing, you are going to die, a lot. 8 possible guesses for first word, 8 for the second and 8 for the last, which depending on your luck go down to to 8/7/6. At 0 discovered words that is 336 possible combinations. I kill most of my Liches at rank 3 attempts, 4 tops because I do the murmur grind to lessen the RNG.